Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy Checking In

Mike E.

4 minutes ago, Velvethelmet said:

I bought the blue stool on the Fourth sale and love it. The seat is huge and very comfortable. The height is adjustable and the wheels are larger than you typically find on a stool so it glides easily. Overall very satisfied with the purchase. 

They have the exact same seat in red available on the site now. Believe it's $120 minus any discount codes you can find. 

Thank you. I'll take a look at it tomorrow. It's going to be an expensive day...

58 minutes ago, Mike E. said:

Rinseless Wash vs Waterless wash?

I'm going to be heading to Adam's shop tomorrow and I'm putting together a shopping list. Any other suggestions are appreciated.

Also looking into a detailing stool. Any ideas? Doing the wheels and tires the other day on the Corvette nearly destroyed my back. I'm not as young as I think I am.

Both RW and WW are awesome products. In my experience, RW is a bit more versitile since it can be used as designed or diluted 16:1 to make a waterless wash-like solution at a much more cost effective price point. But I do like the smell of the WW a lot more. Quick tip: WW and diluted RW are both perfect for door jams, around the inside of the trunk lid, and other nooks and crannies.

Before making too many suggestions, what are your goals?

One of the first you'll probably want to ask is wax, sealant or maybe even coating. Here's a great article to help...

And I noticed only one polish so those should be considered, too. Which one(s) really depend on condition of your paint, but I'll venture a guess CP and orange pads will be a great start. 

Some other chemicals and products to highly consider:

- HGG

- LC and red applicator pad

- Tire brush

So many more things to reommend but you may suffer a little sticker shock ready. If you're on the fence about anything, I may have it so you can try it first. Let me know.

Edited by falcaineer

27 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

Both RW and WW are awesome products. In my experience, RW is a bit more versitile since it can be used as designed or diluted 16:1 to make a waterless wash-like solution at a much more cost effective price point. But I do like the smell of the WW a lot more. Quick tip: WW and diluted RW are both perfect for door jams, around the inside of the trunk lid, and other nooks and crannies.

Before making too many suggestions, what are your goals?

One of the first you'll probably want to ask is wax, sealant or maybe even coating. Here's a great article to help...

And I noticed only one polish so those should be considered, too. Which one(s) really depend on condition of your paint, but I'll venture a guess CP and orange pads will be a great start. 

Some other chemicals and products to highly consider:

- HGG

- LC and red applicator pad

- Tire brush

So many more things to reommend but you may suffer a little sticker shock ready. If you're on the fence about anything, I may have it so you can try it first. Let me know.

Thanks for all the help and the article links. My mind is swimming. Ha!

All of my vehicles are in very good shape. I really want to protect them and of course have a great shine too. The motorcycles and Camaro and Corvette are seasonal rides. They stay in the garage and covered during winter and poor weather.

2 hours ago, Mike E. said:

Rinseless Wash vs Waterless wash?

Buy the Rinseless Wash and several extra bottles, then mix up your own 'Waterless wash'  (1 oz Rinseless in a 16 oz bottle for about 1:16 ratio).  Also makes a great clay lube (1:32).

52 minutes ago, mc2hill said:

Buy the Rinseless Wash and several extra bottles, then mix up your own 'Waterless wash'  (1 oz Rinseless in a 16 oz bottle for about 1:16 ratio).  Also makes a great clay lube (1:32).

I'm going to take yours and falcaineers advise and pick up the Rinseless and some empty bottles

If you also need to stock up on towels and who doesn't need more towels. And you also plan on buying the rinseless. Then a great deal is the rinseless wash starter kit. Gets you the rinseless, 5 double soft towels, bucket with grit guard and one dilution bottle all for $80. 

I agree it’s always best to have plenty of towels on hand—especially cleaning multiple rides. OP if you need more, don’t forget about this awesome deal on borderless grays. 

Since you are going to be at HQ I’d ask if they could just match the price for you if you plan to buy them. Especially since you are loading up on other stuff. 

0F840A51-5A37-4664-BD66-405FB3D0B91B.png

On 8/9/2018 at 12:57 PM, mc2hill said:

I did as you suggested and am very happy with the results. Thanks

Went a little crazy on Friday at Adam's HQ.

I bought all of the suggested items; H2O Guard & Gloss, Rinseless Wash, empty bottles, Leather Conditioner, Red Applicators and the Tire Brush. Then added;  Gallon of Wheel Cleaner, Leather & Interior Cleaner, Interior Scrubbing Mit, Cockpit Brush, Turbo Stick, VRT Block Applicator, Limited Edition Detailing Stool and the Two Step Swirl Killer 15mm Kit.

Colton helped out again and took great care of me. Thanks Colton!

On the down side, I ordered the Microfiber Bundle from Amazon for $59.49 shipped. Great price! But was missing three towels.

2 hours ago, Mike E. said:

Went a little crazy on Friday at Adam's HQ.

I bought all of the suggested items; H2O Guard & Gloss, Rinseless Wash, empty bottles, Leather Conditioner, Red Applicators and the Tire Brush. Then added;  Gallon of Wheel Cleaner, Leather & Interior Cleaner, Interior Scrubbing Mit, Cockpit Brush, Turbo Stick, VRT Block Applicator, Limited Edition Detailing Stool and the Two Step Swirl Killer 15mm Kit.

Colton helped out again and took great care of me. Thanks Colton!

On the down side, I ordered the Microfiber Bundle from Amazon for $59.49 shipped. Great price! But was missing three towels.

Wow! You can't get by without some pics of that haul, though... And Colton is awesome; happy to hear he took good care of you.

Give Adam's a call on the towels. They're shipped from the HQ so they will take care of you in a heartbeat.

On 8/12/2018 at 5:01 PM, falcaineer said:

Wow! You can't get by without some pics of that haul, though... And Colton is awesome; happy to hear he took good care of you.

Give Adam's a call on the towels. They're shipped from the HQ so they will take care of you in a heartbeat.

I'll get a pic of everything posted tomorrow.

Sent a message through Amazon to Adam's and they replied quickly and are sending out the missing towels. Fantastic customer service as always!

On 8/12/2018 at 5:01 PM, falcaineer said:

20180815_112321.thumb.jpg.16555673873d81f20020ffb6b22f17a8.jpg