Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Forums Limited Edition

How about a limited edition release honoring the Forums? 

If so, consider taking inputs for the scents and label artwork from forum members, and then we all vote on here. Products created by and on behalf of all of us!

Edited by falcaineer

31 minutes ago, pirahnah3 said:

Even if they just do some limited edition bottles it would be cool. Or maybe they could put it to us for a VOTE for the next limited scent, and release to the forums early. 

I still want a limited Forums edition release, but any way to get us more involved beyond that would be cool, too.  And to your last point, I Ihink autocorrect got ya...pretty sure you meant "...release to the forums only." :lolsmack:

8 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Oh, I'm not under the illusion we could all agree...sort of like PS or BG first ?...but maybe it could become an annual release and scents vary. 

Great idea, now if I could only decide if I want Chocolate Mint or Mint Chocolate.  Maybe we should go with something a bit more off the wall, like Strawberry Rhubarb. 

How about a bourbon scent! 

It should be released to Forum Members only! Create a web page off the main site that isn't public to access the Limited Edition, only share it here. Then at checkout, give your forum name as the "DISCOUNT CODE" in order to be able to check out. 

The forum is approaching 20K members, it could be to honor that. 

Edited by MikeSoFlo

We've done polls on lots of different things over the years, and none have gone well.  Sooner or later, someone starts talking smack or gets into a heated arguement, and then nobody agrees on the outcome, etc.  So it was decided long ago........no more contests, no more polls.  

6 hours ago, Rich said:

We've done polls on lots of different things over the years, and none have gone well.  Sooner or later, someone starts talking smack or gets into a heated arguement, and then nobody agrees on the outcome, etc.  So it was decided long ago........no more contests, no more polls.  

Kinda like trying to order pizza for a group of people and opening it up for discussion and input from the group. 

7 hours ago, Rich said:

That's too bad. Having seen at least one recently (SK rental, I think?), I thought they were ok. Perhaps a way around it is to have Adam's offer a few options, we vote, and the releases (hint, hint for making this a multi-year thing like Pumpkin Spice and July 4th) are done in order of how the vote ends. In other words, the winning scent (and maybe artwork, if that's even an option) is released first, the second the following year, etc. That way, everyone gets their choice - from a predetermined list - but they may have to wait a bit. Maybe the poll could be closed for comments to try and keep smack talk in check.

While I thought our involvement could be fun, I also don't want to cause in-fighting. If a vote/poll isn't the best option, I'm sure we'll be great with whatever might be offered.

Either way, thanks for the consideration! :cheers:

1 hour ago, pirahnah3 said:

Kinda like trying to order pizza for a group of people and opening it up for discussion and input from the group. 

So true, Jim. But I'll save you future disucssions. It's pepperoni. Deep dish. From Lou Malnati's. Mic drop. :jester: ? :drool:

7 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

So true, Jim. But I'll save you future disucssions. It's pepperoni **AND BACON***. Deep dish. From Lou Malnati's. Mic drop. :jester: ? :drool:

Fixed that for you, you forgot the bacon. 

Unless of course you come out to where I work....Buffalo chicken and bacon Pizza....:rockon:

Also, going off your comment of a closed poll, ABSOLUTELY, and with a note that says anyone who starts a bashing thread or bashes in a thread will be warned once with posts deleted and a second offense means a ban. 

9 hours ago, falcaineer said:

So true, Jim. But I'll save you future disucssions. It's pepperoni ***AND BACON***, plus Salami . Deep dish. From Lou Malnati's. Mic drop. :jester: ? :drool:

9 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

Fixed that for you, you forgot the bacon. 

Also, going off your comment of a closed poll, ABSOLUTELY, and with a note that says anyone who starts a bashing thread or bashes in a thread will be warned once with posts deleted and a second offense means a ban. 

Dear Sirs, I respectfully fixed the missing ingredient, since you accidentally and without malicious intent, forgot the Salami.

your sincere and humble friend - Ray

Civility is such an easy thing to do and yet it seems all too often people forget that Character matters in life.  It is also understood that everyone can have a bad day, so forgive and forget - Once!

9 hours ago, falcaineer said:

So true, Jim. But I'll save you future disucssions. It's pepperoni ***AND BACON***, plus Salami, and banana peppers . Deep dish.. From Lou Malnati's. Mic drop. :jester: ? :drool:

Yes, definitely no bashing the pizza. What a mess that would be.