Customer Service 866.965.0400

What towel is this?

Bscott94

Question

I received this towel in an MB a while back. I can’t find it on the website but it’s pretty soft. Does anyone know what it’s called and what I should use it for? Unfolded, I’d say it’s around 1’ x 2’, maybe. 

18009C92-09D5-43EB-8DF9-0DD8F7970CF4.jpeg

7 answers to this question

9 hours ago, falcaineer said:

How far back? Never seen it before.

8 hours ago, Rich said:

Wow. That's an oldie. Might be a first year double soft.  But that edging makes me think it's not even Adam's.

5 hours ago, Wy_detailing said:

Looks like their old edge style stitching. How long ago did you get the MB?

It was from a Mystery Box that I ordered on 11/27/17. I got the 4 bottle bag with TS, DS, ID, and BW, along with a single soft, foam block, and possibly a utility towel. I'm pretty sure the towel above came in there too. Maybe I just got it mixed in with everything else and thought it was Adam's because it was pretty soft, similar to the single soft. Maybe they found it hiding in the warehouse and threw it in the box or maybe I just found it with my junk somewhere. I don't remember buying it anywhere but I swear it came in that bag.

15 hours ago, Bscott94 said:

It was from a Mystery Box that I ordered on 11/27/17. I got the 4 bottle bag with TS, DS, ID, and BW, along with a single soft, foam block, and possibly a utility towel. I'm pretty sure the towel above came in there too. Maybe I just got it mixed in with everything else and thought it was Adam's because it was pretty soft, similar to the single soft. Maybe they found it hiding in the warehouse and threw it in the box or maybe I just found it with my junk somewhere. I don't remember buying it anywhere but I swear it came in that bag.

Could be you got the one leftover towel that got buried in a box during their move.  COLLECTOR'S ITEM!!   :lolsmack:

I know all the Adams towels that I have gotten since April 2015 and I have never seen one like that. My single softs were all black bordered and all my double softs have the stitched edge folded in. Id lean towards not Adams official towel, or maybe it was a double soft that was not turned in on itself after stitching the edge? 

It could be something they had as a tester, but I would doubt that it got out. I would more likely think that it is another towel that got into your mix somehow.