Customer Service 866.965.0400

when was ceramic boost reformulated????

enoch7fa

Question

A lot of people have been saying that ceramic boost has been changed a while now.  after reading these post I stopped short of throwing away my ceramic boost I got from mystery boxes, because I thought the product sucked.  I read the label and noticed some of them had different things said on labels about how to use the products and it looked a little different.  so I decided after reading people rave about a  " new formula" a while back to give it another try.  as in another post I made I loved it!!!!  I didn't like the wet application to much although it did work but too much trouble, but the dry way was fantastic.   I noticed a few things.  after applying dry the more I wiped and buffed it shinned.  I use it after a wax, or the ceramic paste wax and again worked the same way.  I used it on plastic trim and I must say I will be using vrt a lot less ( tested it out on trim on my daughters jeep which has a lot of plastic trim, boy 2 months later and it is still just as shiny and protecting the first day I use it).  for windows I still read a few complaints but this is what I did, I gave my daughters jeep which has huge windows a good detail clean ( strong window cleaner or apc clean then clayed it and eraser, I know I know over kill but it is how I do it, then adams aerosol window cleaner or adams liquid window cleaner) then I add the ceramic boost.  boy works like the window sealant and helps keep prints off somehow It seemed to me.  ok dont flame me for this but I also wanted to try it so I did.  I had a friends car I use for testing who lets me do what I want ( he is always smiling  and glad to let me)  whos car has a lot of plastic trim in back so I took it inside and applied it on trim.   say what you want but after that stuff is on and it comes back cleaning is a breeze.    Finally I how someone from adams reads this.   couple months back people were saying on forums the formula had changed and label seemed to confirm it.  I called adams because of the great results I was getting.  some of the people at adams were saying it had changed and some said I hadn't but that was a printing era.   I know we have a new formula now but did it change before this big release?   give us a official statement.  all I know is one day I hated it and gave it another try and I promise you it worked different.

1 answer to this question