Customer Service 866.965.0400

I'm new to both the forums and Adam's Polishes in general, but after 2 washes, the products are amazing, and living out here in California, I am really enjoying the Waterless Wash. But, today, I finally got around to cleaning the engine bay and here is the result.

image.thumb.png.70180fe7505b55c6b6fded73d65138fc.png

image.thumb.png.eca4c65ad1199aa26eebae5d7867821e.png

And now on to cleaning my other toys: a 2006 VW Jetta (soon to be repainted), 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser and 1985 Land Rover Defender

IMG_4966.HEIC

IMG_4583.HEIC

Edited by them240i

2 hours ago, chasm31 said:

Welcome and excellent engine detail.  Love that color blue as well.

Thanks, although while I was waiting for the car to come in, I was second guessing myself as to whether I should have gone with the Estoril Blue or Burnt Orange. 

Welcome to the forum Fred! :welcomebanner: Fellow BMW enthusiast here! Currently I have an E93 M3, but Ive owned other Bimmers before this one....I love your car, is that Estoril blue?

13 hours ago, M3Eric said:

Welcome to the forum Fred! :welcomebanner: Fellow BMW enthusiast here! Currently I have an E93 M3, but Ive owned other Bimmers before this one....I love your car, is that Estoril blue?

13 hours ago, Bscott94 said:

Wow, I love that color! I might have to look at some BMWs for my next car. They are stunning. 

Yup, it's the Estoril Blue, although I am partial to the Orange, Long Beach Blue and Snapper Rocks Blue.

10 hours ago, them240i said:

Yup, it's the Estoril Blue, although I am partial to the Orange, Long Beach Blue and Snapper Rocks Blue.

:iagree:Snapper Rocks Blue is so gorgeous :drool:  I would have to probably say its one of my favorites, along with Atlantis Blue Metallic! In the end, I always end up getting black. Theres just something about the look of black when properly cleaned, polished and maintained. So clean. I am really considering going Atlantis on my next BMW though... Heres a pic of my last Black BMW (650i) and my current one (M3)...

adamscnc.jpg

FE6C21A2-89E1-4629-A47E-989BD95D5EBA.JPG