Customer Service 866.965.0400

I Blame it on Adam's

kaj41354

Back in March, I purchase my first Classic Car in 20 years.  A 1959 Morris Minor 1000 Traveller.  Now that I am retired I had more time to spend working on and detailing the car.  My neighbor recommended Adam's products and I took the plunge.  Well, needless to say, I quickly became addicted.  I want to thank everyone on this forum for their advice when it came to the steps I took. It had been 20 years since I really did any serious detailing and boy have things changed (for the better IMHO).  The car got Strip wash, Clayed, Correcting Polish, Finishing Polish, Paint Sealant, Brilliant Glaze and Buttery Wax on the first go 'round.  Also, Leather & Interior Cleaner, as well as Leather Conditioner on the interior and Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner on the Carpets.  The windows got the full treatment and the chrome gets Brilliant glaze.  I have also tried wusing H2O G&G and Ceramic Boost after washing (Love the ceramic Boost).  I take Maggie to at least one show each week (weather permitting) and as you can tell by the picture, she has done quite well.  14 Trophies since the first show on April 20. Very proud of the car and the shine as I let everyone know it because of the Adam's products.  Now, if they would just come out with a product to handle the woood....

IMG_20180813_161425432.jpg

MaggieatQSL.jpg

2 minutes ago, kaj41354 said:

Back in March, I purchase my first Classic Car in 20 years.  A 1959 Morris Minor 1000 Traveller.  Now that I am retired I had more time to spend working on and detailing the car.  My neighbor recommended Adam's products and I took the plunge.  Well, needless to say, I quickly became addicted.  I want to thank everyone on this forum for their advice when it came to the steps I took. It had been 20 years since I really did any serious detailing and boy have things changed (for the better IMHO).  The car got Strip wash, Clayed, Correcting Polish, Finishing Polish, Paint Sealant, Brilliant Glaze and Buttery Wax on the first go 'round.  Also, Leather & Interior Cleaner, as well as Leather Conditioner on the interior and Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner on the Carpets.  The windows got the full treatment and the chrome gets Brilliant glaze.  I have also tried wusing H2O G&G and Ceramic Boost after washing (Love the ceramic Boost).  I take Maggie to at least one show each week (weather permitting) and as you can tell by the picture, she has done quite well.  14 Trophies since the first show on April 20. Very proud of the car and the shine as I let everyone know it because of the Adam's products.  Now, if they would just come out with a product to handle the woood....

IMG_20180813_161425432.jpg

MaggieatQSL.jpg

You're gonna need a bigger shelf! :2thumbs:

14 hours ago, Rich said:

Do you know what PITA means?  ?

PITA = Particularly Interesting Taintless Automobile

For the one or two people that may not know what Taintless means according to the Oxford definition:  "Without any imperfections or defects; perfect".

8 hours ago, RayS said:

PITA = Particularly Interesting Taintless Automobile

For the one or two people that may not know what Taintless means according to the Oxford definition:  "Without any imperfections or defects; perfect".

Ray, you can be my wingman anytime. :rockon: