Customer Service 866.965.0400

First Timer Here! New to the detailing Addiction.

Grace_the_M5

Hello everyone!  My name is Mike. I purchased my 2015 M5 back in February and for a while I allowed a mobile detailer to care for Grace (Hence my name Grace_the_M5).  He did a good job, but there came a point where I wanted to start caring for her the way I knew she was worthy of. I don't remember how I stumbled upon Adam's products, but man o man am I glad I did. Great products, great customer service.

How long has Adam's been your go-to for car care? Am I the only one who has named his car? Please share photos and names of your car! Haha 

IMG_3358.jpg

Hello Mike! LOVE THE CAR :drool:  Fellow ///M owner and all around BMW enthusiast here!!! Do you have any performance mods done yet? I have driven the F10 M5 before :burnout: so I know exactly how much you must love driving Grace! You made the right choice with using Adam's products to keep her clean, its hands down the best you can find and believe me I have tried them all! Heres a pic of my E93 M3, Grace's little sister! Hey did I mention I LOVE your car? :bravo:

adamsigpic.jpg

As Grace is fairly new, I’ve yet to add any Mods to her. I just got her back from the Auto Body shop. She has some major rock chip damage to her bumper and it was quite unsightly. Quite honestly, I don’t think I want to do too many mods to her, as she is perfect as she is. If I were to splurge, i’d start with an Akropavic exhaust and puts some HRE wheels and maybe (a big maybe) I’d do a front splitter and rear diffuser. I don’t even think she needs a Tune. BMW engineering knows what they’re doing. Haha. You’re M3 is quite lovely! Keep up the fantastic care of her. Find me on Instagram! 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GolfR said:

Welcome to the addiction! That's a clean looking M5. There is one in my building where I work and I love that color, pictures just don't do it justice!

Thanks Matt!  For the longest time I wanted an Alpine white with Sakhir Orange, but stumbled upon Grace at a BMW Dealership. I swooped her up and the rest is history.  No regrets! 

3 hours ago, Grace_the_M5 said:

Thanks Matt!  For the longest time I wanted an Alpine white with Sakhir Orange, but stumbled upon Grace at a BMW Dealership. I swooped her up and the rest is history.  No regrets! 

I thank you made a great call on Grace! Not to mention, that white would have been rough to keep looking as good!

Hey everyone! Hope your days has been great thus far. Do any one you use Waterless Wash by Adam's? I'm finishing up my 16oz. bottle and was wondering if instead of me ordering a gallon of this stuff, would it be more cost prohibitive to use the Rinseless Wash that I have plenty of and just make my own Rinseless Wash with a gallon of Distilled water? Has anyone does this? Thanks!

Lots of us use the rinseless diluted to a “waterless-like” solution. The ratio many of us use is 16:1 (water:rinseless).  It’s definately a more cost effective option than buying waterless wash all the time. 

I keep some of the dilution in the cars with a borderless gray for bird bombs. It’s great as a presoak for softening bug guts prior to a bucket wash. On road trips I will use it to clean the bugs off my windshield. (No real need to bring glass cleaner when I already have this in the car, and it works great.) I use it to clean bugs off the front end of my fun car after every drive. You can use it to clean the screens of tablets. Lube for Clay. Oh! And you can still use it at the rinseless dilution, too, for rinseless washes.  Sometimes I forget about that one. :lolsmack: Lots of uses.  Lots. More will chime in.   

Edited by 8675309'SS

• 4 weeks later...