Customer Service 866.965.0400

G&G vs Ceramic Boost 2.0

2017 Camaro

Question

Guys,

I'm a huge fan of Guard & Gloss, but now I'm wondering, has anyone done a comparison of G&G vs the Ceramic Boost 2.0 as a stand alone coating? Better results, longevity etc.?  If anyone's done their vehicle half & half, I'd love to know the results!    Thanks!

2 answers to this question

I have heard of a couple folks running comparisons on cars, and I think one person is even doing a split on a car to see. Def try it out and let us know what you think if you do it. 

I would not expect results from this for at least another 2-3 months unless one of the products fails in extraordinary fashion. 

On paper alone, Boost is going to win the longevity category.  Haven’t used mine yet, and even though 2.0 is supposed to be significantly better than 1.0 to use, on paper G&G should stil edge out the ease of use category.  Looks/shine/results/appearance will be 100%personal preference; you’ll just have to try it and see what you like best. Water beading will be a neck in neck race with mmmaaaayyyybe the Boost taking the lead. Splitting hairs on that one.