Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Rubber Mat & Liner Cleaner

12 hours ago, ColoradoSHObro said:

No that is there full selection in the pic. ironic that the only retail place it seems to be available is also about 40mins away from adams HQ where you could probably walk in and get it from the source if you asked nicely ?‍♂️ 

Adams HQ has a showroom and does sales right in the office. Stop on by and get the experience its one you will likely not forget. 

3 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

Adams HQ has a showroom and does sales right in the office. Stop on by and get the experience its one you will likely not forget. 

I've been there many times and it's always a great experience. Sound like Adams is going to sell the fabric protector publicly soon. . . if not i'm taking advantage of my situation and buying several bottles and trading them in the garage sale forum! lol

I am an affiliate reseller as well. I go to car shows, car meets, cars & coffees, and have many Facebook car groups that am on to sell the products.  I do have stock on hand for immediate purchases & invite groups cruising through my area to make a stop & sample the products (which ends up with sales).  Looking at expanding this year and will have availability of products in my husbands insurance office that is located next to a car wash location.  Have been intending to get a website up too, but as you all have said the shipping costs to send products to someone not local makes it not such a good deal compared to most shipping prices from Adams HQ itself.  Additionally I sell Novistretch and do have a Facebook shop up (just need to add the Adams items).  Also, when am traveling & heading to an area, I will post am going that way, so if anyone needs any product can throw it in the car and take with for personal delivery.  I do have a job during the weekdays, so most of what I do is in the evenings and weekends.  Furthermore will post on my Facebook page when there are mystery buckets and will order for people requesting.  They pay the price Adams is offering...figure it is a great way of getting people into the addiction, so far is actually working really well.  Additionally, I purchase Mystery buckets just to add to my own stock, as in most cases you are getting a 30-40% discount off the retail prices.  Here is a snapshot of one moment of my stock.  The black mystery buckets were for local customers.   I actually have more now than what is shown & have a plastic rolling cabinet with drawers that holds smaller items like stickers/air fresheners/applicators/brushes/etc.  While I am not making enough to quit my weekday job, I am not losing money, plus now I get to deduct the mileage to the car events as a business expense. ;)

20180330_173327.jpg

I know of one in Canada, his name is Glen.  He is in the BC region though.  Not to far from where I am in the states.  You should use the locator and contact him to see what his shipping charges are like.