Customer Service 866.965.0400

new sticker pack

so with the awesome success of sticker Mystery buckets, what do you think about bringing  out a new sticker pack or bundle.  If anyone's like me I have a grade school love for putting stickers on all my stuff from home tool boxes to work lockers to my hardhats.  What do you guys think?

Edited by JoshLandry

23 hours ago, 8675309'SS said:

The stickers are fun.  I miss the stickers with the tweaked logos that would come as a surprise in your order occasionally.  And I would love if they did a run of these again:

7FAD03E8-D655-4771-9336-24629AEF973F.jpeg

:iagree:100,000%

If I recall those were a black friday limited release a couple years back....or at least about that time I forget which one was the limited and which was used for a sale between that one and the all grey/black one next to it. 

EDIT: and YES NEW STICKERS!! 

I love the Idea of selling a mystery pack of them, What I would love to see is say they create 2 or 3 new ones, put those in each pack and then add some random stuff from around the stacks of them at the warehouse if anything exists. That way we can all get the new stuff and get a surprise of some old stuff. 

Edited by pirahnah3

On 8/25/2018 at 6:18 AM, pirahnah3 said:

If I recall those were a black friday limited release a couple years back....or at least about that time I forget which one was the limited and which was used for a sale between that one and the all grey/black one next to it. 

EDIT: and YES NEW STICKERS!! 

I love the Idea of selling a mystery pack of them, What I would love to see is say they create 2 or 3 new ones, put those in each pack and then add some random stuff from around the stacks of them at the warehouse if anything exists. That way we can all get the new stuff and get a surprise of some old stuff. 

On 8/25/2018 at 6:43 AM, 8675309'SS said:

Yes. 2016 I think.

Yep, Black Friday 2016. The grey/black ones were sold for a cost, while the one with the red ring (and and still my personal favorite) was included with orders like the normal A logo stickers. The red ring design was also embroidered onto hats...I have one of those, too.

2 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Yep, Black Friday 2016. The grey/black ones were sold for a cost, while the one with the red ring (and and still my personal favorite) was included with orders like the normal A logo stickers. The red ring design was also embroidered onto hats...I have one of those, too.

? There was a hat!?:rockon:

15 hours ago, JoeyD0831 said:

I wish they would change up the free sticker in the orders every quarter or so. I have two dozen or so of the current stickers and I'm running out of places to put them lol.

I haven't gotten a sticker with my orders since my SK MB from Black Friday. I have 2 total ?