Customer Service 866.965.0400

Customer Service Unresponsive

My experiences with contacting customer service the past few weeks have been miserable. I'm constantly getting put through to voice mails with no return calls and my emails go unanswered. The only luck I've had in reaching anyone has been through the Live Chat link on the web site. Ultimately customer service does the right thing but wow is it tough reaching you guys when something goes wrong.

I have to say ive called a few times in the past and they have answered each time. Very helpful every single

time!!!!...but i did call three times mid afternoon 

today to ask about something and got a voicemail each time.  (Choose not

to leave message). 

??‍♂️

52 minutes ago, BrianT said:

Seriously??  are you calling after hours?  I can't see calling and not getting anyone!

Yes I'm serious. I call during the day, mainly on my lunch hour. I've had a person answer the phone exactly once, every other time it goes to voicemail. I select option #2 for questions about orders. The only response I get lately is waiting for the Live Chat they have on their website to go online where Tyler or Colton have been very helpful. All other options are extremely hit or miss.

Never had an issue either online or by phone. But a LOT of the guys are at various shows and Carlisle right now. That doesn't explain the last couple weeks when you've tried calling, but if you're having trouble now that could be why. 

If you aren't seeing responses to email, try checking your spam folder. I didn't think I was getting responses either and after email a couple times, I finally had a response come through that showed previous response that I hadn't seen before. I checked my spam folder and saw that they had responded to every email sent, I just wasn't seeing them. They have a ticketing system and responses are sent from some weird email address. I can't guaranteed this is what is happening for you but I felt pretty embarrassed about following up after a response was already sent. When I have called, it has taken a couple tries to get through but I have had someone answer. 

I have had similar problems with their costumer service line recently. They have always been so responsive with emails, or they would always answer calls. Recently, I have had to get in touch with Adam’s via email and phone call. Both times I had to leave messages with no response back. I had an issue with a product leaking in my mystery bucket and tried calling three different times today with no answer. I tried calling one more time before they closed and finally somebody picked up. I have tried their live chat a few times with nobody ever there, besides maybe one time. I’m a longtime Adam’s customer and will continue to be but their customer service hasn’t been the same recently as they used to be. 

Edited by RenoRyan

8 hours ago, falcaineer said:

As @Rich says above, I also have it on good authority they are extremely short staffed right now at the HQ. Recommend we all show them a little grace. "Once" is not a trend. 

I would never come here to complain if it were a once off thing. I'm a newish customer (June 2018) and this has been my experience for the entire two months I've been buying stuff here. 

10 hours ago, rrmccabe said:

I can vouch that mail response has been very slow. I rarely use phone so can't say anything about that.

Send emery@adamspolishes.com  Emery an email and try to resolve it.  He seems to be very responsive.

One of the teams I manage is a Customer Support team and they get bogged down with volume and yes the summers are a bit worse with so many people taking vacations and such.  If every person started emailing me instead of the support mailbox, then I would not be able to handle the few escalations and true priority items that are coming in.  Customer Support can be a thankless job, but we are fortunate in dealing with Adam's that they are some of the best.  In fact, I have referenced Adam's support to my own team in an effort to improve our customer service.

Edited by RayS

Hello all!

Terribly sorry that we have been hard to contact, as stated above we are extremely short staffed at the moment and we are really trying our best! However it is very difficult for our three reps to service half a million customers. In the future if ya'll continue to have issue contacting us feel free to shoot me an email at emery@adamspolishes and I will get to you as quickly as possible. Or even feel free to send me a message within here! We are committed to giving our customers the best service we can, and we are working on bulking up customer service! Please continue to be patient with us and we will continue to do our best! Thanks for the consistent support from all of you, and again feel free to contact me!

Thanks,

Emery Cannon 

Emery it sounds like you guys really do need some more reps. I did see where there are some job postings. So hopefully you guys will get the support you need to support all of us! We are a needy bunch sometimes and perhaps a little spoiled by people like yourself. Keep up the good work fella ??

21 minutes ago, Junior said:

Emery it sounds like you guys really do need some more reps. I did see where there are some job postings. So hopefully you guys will get the support you need to support all of us! We are a needy bunch sometimes and perhaps a little spoiled by people like yourself. Keep up the good work fella ??

:iagree:

Thanks for jumping in here Emery! Indeed it has been a little crazy for Emery, Tyler, and myself to keep up with things. I was out supporting Hot August Nights two weeks ago, and now I'm at Corvettes at Carlisle (we just finished dinner for the evening), so that puts even more strain on an already understaffed team. 

I am very sorry for the inconvenience if anyone has been trying to get through to us. I will be back in the office Monday morning and will help to alleviate some of the phone frustrations. Please bear with us during these growing pains, and let us know how we can help.

Respectfully,

Dan@Adams

2 hours ago, Emery@Adams said:

Hello all!

Terribly sorry that we have been hard to contact, as stated above we are extremely short staffed at the moment and we are really trying our best! However it is very difficult for our three reps to service half a million customers. In the future if ya'll continue to have issue contacting us feel free to shoot me an email at emery@adamspolishes and I will get to you as quickly as possible. Or even feel free to send me a message within here! We are committed to giving our customers the best service we can, and we are working on bulking up customer service! Please continue to be patient with us and we will continue to do our best! Thanks for the consistent support from all of you, and again feel free to contact me!

Thanks,

Emery Cannon 

27 minutes ago, Dan@Adams said:

Thanks for jumping in here Emery! Indeed it has been a little crazy for Emery, Tyler, and myself to keep up with things. I was out supporting Hot August Nights two weeks ago, and now I'm at Corvettes at Carlisle (we just finished dinner for the evening), so that puts even more strain on an already understaffed team. 

I am very sorry for the inconvenience if anyone has been trying to get through to us. I will be back in the office Monday morning and will help to alleviate some of the phone frustrations. Please bear with us during these growing pains, and let us know how we can help.

Respectfully,

Dan@Adams

Thanks to the both of you, and the rest of the team. You're awesome!!! :2thumbs:

P.S. Nice to see you back on here, @Dan@Adams...we've missed you!

Edited by falcaineer

9 minutes ago, Mike E. said:

When I was at the warehouse this week I spoke with Tyler and Emery. Both are very customer oriented and extremely helpful.

That they are, Mike. Take a look at this if you haven't seen it already.

1 hour ago, falcaineer said:

That they are, Mike. Take a look at this if you haven't seen it already.

That's Awesome!

You just don't get that kind of customer service anywhere these days. Adam has a staff that is second to none. Everyone I have come in contact with has been friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A special thanks to Tyler, Emery and Colton (was sad to hear that Colton went back to school. He was the one that made the first great impression on my first time in HQ). 

6 hours ago, Mike E. said:

That's Awesome!

You just don't get that kind of customer service anywhere these days. Adam has a staff that is second to none. Everyone I have come in contact with has been friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A special thanks to Tyler, Emery and Colton (was sad to hear that Colton went back to school. He was the one that made the first great impression on my first time in HQ). 

Sad to hear that, too. Colton was great at taking care of the customer, that's for sure. Hope he goes back to work for them again in the future.

3 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Sad to hear that, too. Colton was great at taking care of the customer, that's for sure. Hope he goes back to work for them again in the future.

Tyler told me he was still doing something on-line for the company. 

26 minutes ago, Mike E. said:

Tyler told me he was still doing something on-line for the company. 

Colton helped me as the online chat person a few days just before I made this post, so he is still around in some capacity.

1 hour ago, Editguy said:

Colton helped me as the online chat person a few days just before I made this post, so he is still around in some capacity.

Sorry to hear you had a hard time with customer service on the phone. I've never called so I've never had a negative experience. I can only speak for my personal experience while being in the warehouse. Which has always been fantastic. I hope everything got squared away for you in the end.

29 minutes ago, Mike E. said:

Sorry to hear you had a hard time with customer service on the phone. I've never called so I've never had a negative experience. I can only speak for my personal experience while being in the warehouse. Which has always been fantastic. I hope everything got squared away for you in the end.

Yes in the end all is well, customer service has always made things right and I appreciate Emery chiming in with an explanation. I hope to get out there to visit the main HQ one day.

Edited by Editguy

Hello Adams customers, 

I've been a Adams customer for the last 10-15 years. There customer service has always been very responsive, but this last week I've called at least 6 times, left messages, phone numbers, and just now left them a nasty gram. I've tried all three options for customer service and all I ever get is voice mail. When I accessed the "leave a message" window I got the pop up that said "Oops we're away from our desks". I even tried staying on the line, 20 seconds later the auto response came on and said "thank you for calling, goodbye"  I have no idea what's going on with Adams. If they were having communication issues you would think they would be addressing it promptly, as shopping via internet is probably a good part of their business.  

Regards, a VERY frustrated customer.