Customer Service 866.965.0400

Customer Service Unresponsive

1 hour ago, Jerry Rizzo said:

Hello Adams customers, 

I've been a Adams customer for the last 10-15 years. There customer service has always been very responsive, but this last week I've called at least 6 times, left messages, phone numbers, and just now left them a nasty gram. I've tried all three options for customer service and all I ever get is voice mail. When I accessed the "leave a message" window I got the pop up that said "Oops we're away from our desks". I even tried staying on the line, 20 seconds later the auto response came on and said "thank you for calling, goodbye"  I have no idea what's going on with Adams. If they were having communication issues you would think they would be addressing it promptly, as shopping via internet is probably a good part of their business.  

Regards, a VERY frustrated customer. 

Sorry to hear this. As stated above, their customer service team is down to just 3 people. 500,000:3 is not a good ratio. For either side. Things will get better, though, as the staff gets back from car shows, people get hired, etc.

What do you need help with? If it's a product question, we forum members might just be able to help...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I am new to adams products and am trying a bunch out....with that said their customer service (which I've heard so much about) sorta to be blunt sucks.....was told to email emery and did so two weeks ago. No response and sent another friendly email with no response to that as well.....and forget trying to call I think I called 10 times and they picked up once. I am more than understanding as I own a business but so far the hype is just that.... sorry and I hope I'm wrong

Justin 

1 hour ago, Murder750 said:

Hi there,

I am new to adams products and am trying a bunch out....with that said their customer service (which I've heard so much about) sorta to be blunt sucks.....was told to email emery and did so two weeks ago. No response and sent another friendly email with no response to that as well.....and forget trying to call I think I called 10 times and they picked up once. I am more than understanding as I own a business but so far the hype is just that.... sorry and I hope I'm wrong

Justin 

Im sorry to hear this Justin! They are extremely short staffed at the moment. I would not get too flustered about it as they are swimming in emails and voicemails, they will get to you at some point. Try calling again first thing in the morning. Tyler runs the store front and the phone at the same time so he is kind of carrying a lot right now that Colton is back at school. I have not seen Emery around there recently. Maybe i just go when he's not around, but definitely  give them a call in the early morning tomorrow. They are also packed with orders and the release of Pumpkin spice which we are all anxiously waiting for.  The customerr service is truly something else though. just wait. You'll see it at some point ?

Ok you got me obsessed detailer....I've seen the light at the end of the tunnel lol....so I ordered some items and it's been about two weeks and haven't gotten it....spoke to them yesterday and they are putting another order in for me and said if the other order arives just keep it even though I said "i can send it back" the ma  stated no just keep it as our way to make up for you having to wait. My only issue is if the original order comes in I'm gonna have a few gallons of a couple of products lol....i know terrible problem

Thanks adams staff in starting to believe what everyone raves about.

Justin

I'm also new to Adma's Polishes and have had to contact them a few times about my first couple of orders (missing items), and although they didn't answer when I called, I did get responses to my emails within about 24-48 hrs, which is acceptable IMO.  One response came in the middle of the night, and the other in the early morning hours, so they are obviously working around the clock in an effort to keep up (which is commendable). The responses were basically "sorry, we'll take care of it", and they did... no questions asked.

That said, they seem to have plenty of staff in their marketing department, as they haven't skipped a beat on social media or slowed down on their video production, etc....

Maybe they just need to redirect some of their resources. 

• 1 year later...

in 2019/2020  my orders were sometimes shipped not complete or had damaged items (usually stickers). Drop them an email with order number, and they sent replacement the next day, no questions asked. I would say that that is very impressive. No complaints from me although only been a customer going on  a year. call to ask a question/ get a call back. Im impressed.