Customer Service 866.965.0400

AFTER Corvettes at Carlisle

Rich

2018 Corvettes at Carlisle is in the books. Couldn't have had better weather. Warm sunny days and cool nights and mornings. Never got above 83 and in 16  years of going, it had to be the best weather we ever had, hands down.  Here's a few pics from the event, people, and Adam's party  Friday night. Good times, good friends, great memories.  And I FOUND WALDO  in the second pic!! See him!  :lolsmack:

Post up your forum names if you're in the pics!

100_2901.JPG

100_2902.JPG

100_2904.JPG

100_2905.JPG

100_2906.JPG

100_2908.JPG

100_2910.JPG

100_2911.JPG

100_2914.JPG

100_2917.JPG

100_2916.JPG

100_2918.JPG

100_2925.JPG

100_2920.JPG

100_2927.JPG

100_2928.JPG

100_2930.JPG

2 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

Awesome pics Rich, I really appreciate the hospitality for my friends that came down to check out some awesome cars. Sounds like it was a great Carlisle weekend, much cooler than the ACN's but it is what it is. 

Very nice couple and we enjoyed their company.  Jessica seemed to enjoy meeting Ken Lingenfelter when he stopped for a chat.  Matt missed meeting him though.  I hope they didn't mind us "old farts" too  much.  

4 hours ago, Rich said:

Very nice couple and we enjoyed their company.  Jessica seemed to enjoy meeting Ken Lingenfelter when he stopped for a chat.  Matt missed meeting him though.  I hope they didn't mind us "old farts" too  much.  

:D Thanks again Rich for letting us hang out with you & your wife! It was great meeting you guys and yes, definitely cool to meet Ken! I had a blast all day & really couldn't have had better weather for it, that's for sure! I haven't gone through the photos I did take, but I will share the links here when I get them done! 

It was an incredible experience to go to my first Corvettes at Carlisle after being in love with the cars pretty much my whole life. Hopefully someday I'll be there with my own! :DIMG_4648.thumb.jpg.2de7b72ad55dbf35b349241050bd9525.jpg

IMG_4612.jpg

IMG_4593.jpg

There are some beautiful cars in there and outstanding pictures - good job.   I did notice one car about 30 or 40 pictures in, that is the weirdest looking Vette I've ever saw.  It sure looks nice and it was Red, but I think it was heavily modified if it was a true Vette.

Thank you for sharing @awdsome_jess

1 minute ago, RayS said:

There are some beautiful cars in there and outstanding pictures - good job.   I did notice one car about 30 or 40 pictures in, that is the weirdest looking Vette I've ever saw.  It sure looks nice and it was Red, but I think it was heavily modified if it was a true Vette.

Betting that was one of the really early off the line pre production demo model that got lost in storage somewhere. I think it got unearthed with the earthquake a while back. 

Fantastic pics Jess. I'd love to have the ones of my engine on page 2 and 4.  All my pics are from a little camera.  I know on Flickr, they don't let anyone save pics from their site. But if  you can shoot it to me some way that I can save it to my computer, I'd appreciate it. 

You were places Saturday that I don't think I got to ever!

And where's your pic of Ken Lingenfelter?  :2thumbs:

On 9/3/2018 at 8:20 PM, pirahnah3 said:

Everyone go check these photos out @awdsome_jess is a HECK of a photographer. 

Thanks Jim! :D:) I really appreciate that! 

On 9/3/2018 at 8:41 PM, RayS said:

? Thank you!  And that took me way too long to figure out what car you were talking about I have to admit lol! 

21 hours ago, Rich said:

Fantastic pics Jess. I'd love to have the ones of my engine on page 2 and 4.  All my pics are from a little camera.  I know on Flickr, they don't let anyone save pics from their site. But if  you can shoot it to me some way that I can save it to my computer, I'd appreciate it. 

You were places Saturday that I don't think I got to ever!

And where's your pic of Ken Lingenfelter?  :2thumbs:

Thanks! I went everywhere I could lol, except for the car corral pretty much. I only had one day, tried to make the most of it I could!  

And I have to add those pics! They were on my phone & I forgot to add those to the albums! I'll throw those in soon. 

Edit.. made a separate album for the phone pics (more than I realized I took lol) https://flic.kr/s/aHsmn3sQT1

Edited by awdsome_jess
Adding in photo album link