Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cars & Coffee DS!!!

galaxy

Question

I...NEED...A...GALLON...of this stuff!  I saw an add or a post or something when it first came out stating something about it being a different formula or something to that effect.  Of all my DS collection flavors, this is hands down my favorite, and it absolutely is different.  I don't know how to quantify it other than it just feels "lighter" or something.  Just easy to use.  One wipe/pass and it blends away, no buffing or dry pass or anything.  My results have been that it is a different formula and I'm gonna need some more of this stuff!  You guys notice the same thing with this one??

In similar fashion (and not to change the topic), but my chocolate mint has always been the worst.  Love the smell, but you gotta watch its tracks when using and make an additional pass as necessary to leave it streak free.  Point being there truly is something different amongst them.

9 answers to this question

6 hours ago, galaxy said:

Thanks guys, but don't think I have anything to trade at the moment.  

I was mainly curious if others had experienced the same satisfaction with this particular flavor as I have...or am I on crack?

Lol.  I am not the only one who refers to them as “flavors.”  I'm saving some to mix with pumpkin spice.  That's right people...

PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 9/8/2018 at 7:25 PM, SIM CAMARO said:

Lol.  I am not the only one who refers to them as “flavors.”  I'm saving some to mix with pumpkin spice.  That's right people...

PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on dude, it’s not even October yet, hahahahaha!!