Customer Service 866.965.0400

I Swear the Paint's not Wet!

BRZN

Not the best pics in the world, but I believe I can see the difference:

91xrULz.jpg

cPcwoXT.jpg

102,000 2012 Camaro door sills were beat on this Ashen Grey Metallic! Mostly from folks getting into and out of the back seats. 12mm LT Mini and my Rupes ibird nano took care of all but the very deepest scratches. Heavy Correcting Compound and a Blue Microfiber Pad finish down to this level. I just purchased a set of Brushed Aluminum and Black Gen5 Camaro Door Sill Plates off Amazon to help protect them from this point forward.

Awesome work!  Sills are a nightmare sometimes. 

We have been encouraging more clients to do ppf on the sills if we have the template for it. It’s almost an easy sell since it’s usually inexpensive and can be replaced if needed. And generally a simple install!

58 minutes ago, BRZN said:

Not the best pics in the world, but I believe I can see the difference:

91xrULz.jpg

cPcwoXT.jpg

102,000 2012 Camaro door sills were beat on this Ashen Grey Metallic! Mostly from folks getting into and out of the back seats. 12mm LT Mini and my Rupes ibird nano took care of all but the very deepest scratches. Heavy Correcting Compound and a Blue Microfiber Pad finish down to this level. I just purchased a set of Brushed Aluminum and Black Gen5 Camaro Door Sill Plates off Amazon to help protect them from this point forward.

Wait!... The Camaro has back seats ?!  :jester: