Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gift cards

15 minutes ago, SIM CAMARO said:

Can you get a gift card for an amount other than $50?  I only see the $50 option.

You can call in an order to get an Gift Card for a different amount, but it would be an emailed version, not a physical card.

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know if there is a way to purchase an Adam's Polishes Gift Card? My sister-in-law was all over the site and couldn't find one. I just looked and couldn't find one. 

Does anyone know how to get one?

Thanks in advance. 

41 minutes ago, SgtLip said:

Does anyone know if there is a way to purchase an Adam's Polishes Gift Card? My sister-in-law was all over the site and couldn't find one. I just looked and couldn't find one. 

Thanks in advance. 

I took a look...couldnt find it either. 

46 minutes ago, SgtLip said:

Thanks in advance. 

I don't think it's on the site, not sure why. Recommend you call, 866-965-0400, or email orders@adamspolishes.com. Email is usually faster, but sometimes you can get right through on the phone so try that first once or twice.

Right now we have gift cards disabled on the website, but I would say it's a safe bet we will have them back next month for the holiday season. 

We can do electronic gift cards by phone though if you give us a call, as Chris mentioned. We'll be on the phones today until 5:30PM MST :)

1 hour ago, Dan@Adams said:

Right now we have gift cards disabled on the website, but I would say it's a safe bet we will have them back next month for the holiday season. 

We can do electronic gift cards by phone though if you give us a call, as Chris mentioned. We'll be on the phones today until 5:30PM MST :)

Okay, thanks. I'll let my sister-in-law know your response above. I believe she went ahead and purchased a $50 Amazon Gift Card and told me to buy Adam's products with it for my birthday. But Christmas is coming and I want to make sure she can get me one for Christmas. Ha Ha