Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hurricane Florence - Evacuation Offer

RayS

To all my coastal friends, I wish you and your property safety during the storm. 

For anyone who is evacuating the coast and coming to Columbia, SC - I have space for multiple cars and/or an RV or two at my house.  If you are coming to Columbia, SC for your evacuation location and want to have your vehicle parked someplace other than a hotel or shelter (school) parking lot, please send me a PM.

Be safe.

1 hour ago, tlbullet said:

Wow. Unreal offer to people u have never met!! I heard u backed u wife’s car out of the garage to make room for forum members!!!  stay safe!!

Honestly, if there were enough motorcycles that needed cover to warrant putting the wife's car in the driveway, we'd both agree to it.    We believe in giving back and helping others as we know there are good people out there that would help us if needed.  35 years ago when we met,  we were both in US Coast Guard and we've never wavered from our desire to help others which at the time was the primary missions of the USCG.  

Edit:  FYI:  Just to be clear, my bike would remain in the garage, so I do have limits...?

Edited by RayS

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2018 at 3:15 PM, RayS said:

To all my coastal friends, I wish you and your property safety during the storm. 

For anyone who is evacuating the coast and coming to Columbia, SC - I have space for multiple cars and/or an RV or two at my house.  If you are coming to Columbia, SC for your evacuation location and want to have your vehicle parked someplace other than a hotel or shelter (school) parking lot, please send me a PM.

Be safe.

I know that this is a pretty late response but jut wanted to say that this was extremely nice of you. You are a wonderful and very generous person Ray. keep paying it forward ?

Edited by ObsessedDetailer