Customer Service 866.965.0400

Alternative uses for Interior Detailer

tmevilsizor

Question

I have a quick question for other Adam's users. I still have a gallon of interior detailer left. I am wondering if anyone has any alternative (household) uses for this? I know that the DS works good on granite countertops and stainless steel, but has anyone figured out a different use for the interior detailer?

9 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, tmevilsizor said:

I have a quick question for other Adam's users. I still have a gallon of interior detailer left. I am wondering if anyone has any alternative (household) uses for this? I know that the DS works good on granite countertops and stainless steel, but has anyone figured out a different use for the interior detailer?

It's not a household use, but you can certainly use the Interior Detailer under the hood to treat all plastic surfaces.  It leaves a rich matte finish and helps repel dust.

3 minutes ago, ZMAN024 said:

It's not a household use, but you can certainly use the Interior Detailer under the hood to treat all plastic surfaces.  It leaves a rich matte finish and helps repel dust.

Thank you OZ! I have a love connection with IN and OUT spray and I just can't break her heart. She performs so well for me. lol

6 hours ago, 2012srt8 said:

could use it on leather couches

I tried it, but didn't like it on that.  I prefer the Leather Conditioner for my leather furniture  and jackets.  

ID works great on the top of the fridge, the range hood,  even outdoor porch furniture.  Not furniture exposed to the elements.  Try it on your interior storm doors.  Takes scuff marks off.