Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pressure Washers and Shampooers.......

TheMorningRise

Question

6 answers to this question

I had a cheap greenworks for over two years that did the job. Just recently upgraded to a Kranzle 1122tst which some say is the holy grail of electric pressure washers lol. They are expensive new, but i was able to find one used at a pawn shop near me for $40 believe it or not. IDK how I get so lucky sometimes ?

5 hours ago, Devon527 said:

I had a cheap greenworks for over two years that did the job. Just recently upgraded to a Kranzle 1122tst which some say is the holy grail of electric pressure washers lol. They are expensive new, but i was able to find one used at a pawn shop near me for $40 believe it or not. IDK how I get so lucky sometimes ?

THATS SUPER LUCKY 

On 9/14/2018 at 4:40 PM, mexiking2365 said:

dudeee wtf... lol where do you live at man? i dont think anyone here in the DC area has even heard of Kranzle lol 

Haha I live in Washington, I search craigslist, offer up, and Facebook Marketplace like crazy for them. I'm cheap so I always find things used instead of buying new lol.

I use a BlackMax 1700 PSI, 1.2 GPM pressure washer that I bought at Sam's Club several years back (for like $100), and it works fine for car washing, and makes great foam with my generic Amazon foam cannon, using Adams Car Shampoo.

That said, I've been considering upgrading because it's not very well suited for much more than washing cars, patio furniture etc... It can get tougher jobs done, like driveways, decks, etc... but it takes a lot more time and effort than a more powerful unit, and probably not as good results.

In my next pressure washer I'll be looking for the following:

1. 50 ft. hose with quick disconnects (25' hose can't even get around my car without moving the washer). Of course you can add this to any pressure washer.

2. 2800 - 3400 PSI and 2.4 GPM (+/-)