Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice!

TheWolf

Its that time of year again!  Pumpkin Spice makes its glorious return in some of your favorite products!  A new twist on Detail Spray, Interior Detailer, a few Air Fresheners, and a Pumpkin Spice Candle!

Also check out the new stickers, a nice hoodie just in time for fall, some Orange Plush Towels, and the return of Adam's Coffee!

Use discount code PUMPKIN18 for 15% off with Free Shipping on orders over $100.*

CLICK HERE TO GET SPICY!

Aug2018-PumpkinSpice-header-2.jpg

*Free shipping on orders over $100 after discount, to Continental USA only

Sale ends September 19th at midnight MST

I ordered a bottle of each (DS & IDS), just to check out what all the hype is about, along with several other non pumpkin spice items.  I just can't bring myself to purchase stickers, coffee, etc... Those just have that "promotional item" feel, that most premium brands include free, in some form or fashion, like when ordering certain limited edition products, or dollar amounts etc...

IMO, that would make those items more special and collectible. For example, if you could only get a (free) sticker if you were one of the first 1000 Pumpkin Spice orders of $50 or more; or a free bag of coffee for the first 500 PS orders over $100.... or something like that?

I think Adam's does throw stuff like that into orders from time to time, but there doesn't seem to be any real pattern to it.

Edited by rseward

On 9/14/2018 at 9:24 AM, rseward said:

I ordered a bottle of each (DS & IDS), just to check out what all the hype is about, along with several other non pumpkin spice items.  I just can't bring myself to purchase stickers, coffee, etc... Those just have that "promotional item" feel, that most premium brands include free, in some form or fashion, like when ordering certain limited edition products, or dollar amounts etc...

IMO, that would make those items more special and collectible. For example, if you could only get a (free) sticker if you were one of the first 1000 Pumpkin Spice orders of $50 or more; or a free bag of coffee for the first 500 PS orders over $100.... or something like that?

I think Adam's does throw stuff like that into orders from time to time, but there doesn't seem to be any real pattern to it.

Kind of going off the same idea of throwing miscellaneous stuff in boxes has anyone else been missing out on the mints? any idea why they arent in any packages? 

7 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

Kind of going off the same idea of throwing miscellaneous stuff in boxes has anyone else been missing out on the mints? any idea why they arent in any packages? 

My guess is that it is getting too expensive and we are being weened off our free mints. Adam's took on outside investors over the last year and that's the kind of bottom line expense that gets scrutinized. 

I hope I'm wrong and it's a simple mint shortage. I have a half full jar and want to fill it. But I haven't gotten a mint for at least  the last ten orders. 

No biggie. It was a nice little bonus ?

On 9/16/2018 at 10:58 AM, Velvethelmet said:

My guess is that it is getting too expensive and we are being weened off our free mints. Adam's took on outside investors over the last year and that's the kind of bottom line expense that gets scrutinized. 

I hope I'm wrong and it's a simple mint shortage. I have a half full jar and want to fill it. But I haven't gotten a mint for at least  the last ten orders. 

No biggie. It was a nice little bonus ?

I have heard before that they are only sending mints/stickers with regular purchases, no mystery box/bucket or discount sales. Not sure how true that is, but I have yet to receive any mints with my orders and all my orders have been during 15% off sales or Mystery Buckets/Boxes. 

11 minutes ago, Raige93 said:

Will the orange and green "drip" stickers be re-stocked?

I'm doubtful, but it could happen. I think I saw someone posted on the Facebook group that they would be restocked at some point, but there was no time frame given. I'm hoping they are re-stocked because I'd love to grab a couple of them. 

12 minutes ago, GolfR said:

I'm doubtful, but it could happen. I think I saw someone posted on the Facebook group that they would be restocked at some point, but there was no time frame given. I'm hoping they are re-stocked because I'd love to grab a couple of them. 

They just announced a restock. Go, go, go!!

39 minutes ago, mike c4 said:

Does the new pumkin spice smell like last years?

Just got my order. Never ordered the PS before.  The DS odor is no doubt a nice , strong PS smell.  The ID didnt really smell like PS...could be because I opened the DS first or  my terrible sense of smell.   I opened the other ID i recieved as well..not too much of PS odor. (Imho). 

To be fair..i havnt used or sprayed either of them. Keep u posted. 

5 hours ago, SIM CAMARO said:

Very cool label on these!!!!

7F0E80FF-7DE0-4772-9398-250D5C2F969E.jpeg

This edit is so cool... what did you use to edit it? I’ve got a buddy coming tomorrow for me to clean his Stage 2, Bagged, GTI. I’m gonna take some shots after and would love to know what you used to edit. I use polarr but there’s not much you can do on it