Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Fabric Protector

tmevilsizor

Question

I have a question for my Adam's family (no pun intended). I am getting a brand new couch delivered sometime in the middle of October. I want to protect the fabric from new. I have sent a few e-mails to Adam's, but I can't get any information. My question is (if Adam's Fabric Protector isn't out by middle of October) there another brand that you prefer? I am not sure if this question is even allowed here though. It is a product that we know will be released, but I don't have the option to buy it now, so I am hoping that we can discuss other brands.

Please let me know other products that work very well. I am not a huge fan of scotchgard. Let me hear your opinions.

18 answers to this question

3 hours ago, tmevilsizor said:

I have a question for my Adam's family (no pun intended). I am getting a brand new couch delivered sometime in the middle of October. I want to protect the fabric from new. I have sent a few e-mails to Adam's, but I can't get any information. My question is (if Adam's Fabric Protector isn't out by middle of October) there another brand that you prefer? I am not sure if this question is even allowed here though. It is a product that we know will be released, but I don't have the option to buy it now, so I am hoping that we can discuss other brands.

Please let me know other products that work very well. I am not a huge fan of scotchgard. Let me hear your opinions.

303 Fabric protectant works pretty well. I've also heard great things about Carpro Fabric. Gtechniq and Gyeon both have their own version of it and I can't say I've seen negative feedback on them. 

We haven’t tried the Adam’s Fabric Protector since they don’t sell it direct and we can get similar products from other manufacturers we are set up with and have great products readily available. 

There are two that we use with equally good results. Some quick searches should give you options. Due to the nature of this forum (understandably so), I can’t name them right here. They are not hard to find though. 

1 minute ago, cwp2016nd said:

303 Fabric protectant works pretty well. I've also heard great things about Carpro Fabric. Gtechniq and Gyeon both have their own version of it and I can't say I've seen negative feedback on them. 

Thank you Ian. I had forgotten about 303. I've got a lot of surface area to cover, so the other brands are just too expensive to use to cover an entire sectional. I'll have to check out the 303.

1 minute ago, moons21 said:

I use the 303 on my convertible top and it works great on that, same with my patio umbrella's.  Water beads off the top of the car and umbrellas and UV protection.  Not sure how it would work for something you sit on etc.

Another vote for 303. I'm starting to see a small trend going on here!

20 hours ago, tmevilsizor said:

XZilon.  

8 hours ago, Rich said:

Questioning why there isn't fabric protectant already on the new sofa when you ordered it?

I was never offered that protection. They quoted me over 6 weeks for delivery time anyway, so I didn't want to do anything that would delay it further! I am a perfectionist when it comes to things like this and it would've driven me crazy to see spots because they didn't apply correctly.

34 minutes ago, zw470 said:

Someone posted this in August.  This half-assed limited release/dealer only stuff you have to scour the internet for is getting old.

Y04fdJl.jpg

I didn't realize that it has been that long already. At this rate, it won't be released until their Black Friday sale. I need it now! lol

1 hour ago, pirahnah3 said:

Hit up your local dealer or find one of them online, was not hard at all for me to find one and have it ordered in a few minutes. 

Is this a similar situation to the rubber mat cleaner? Dealer exclusive only?

1 hour ago, Iceman390D said:

Will do, thanks!

Let me know if you find a local dealer. I found Furious Shine. I haven't gotten anything from him but I think he carries the basic products. There were 2 in Indy and the other guy said he didn't carry Adam's anymore. I did notice a couple Chevy dealers were now listed on the Adam's site so I might have to check with them. 

19 minutes ago, Bscott94 said:

Let me know if you find a local dealer. I found Furious Shine. I haven't gotten anything from him but I think he carries the basic products. There were 2 in Indy and the other guy said he didn't carry Adam's anymore. I did notice a couple Chevy dealers were now listed on the Adam's site so I might have to check with them. 

OK will do man and same if you find one! 

13 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

Hit up your local dealer or find one of them online, was not hard at all for me to find one and have it ordered in a few minutes. 

Yeah, god forbid the company actually sell me the products they make along with all their other stuff.  Oh, I forgot, they're probably too busy making 43 different Detail Spray labels for the hypebeasts to post pictures of on Instagram  :rolleyes: