Customer Service 866.965.0400

Standard Foam Gun Orphices??

@Dmax_HD

Question

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Iceman390D said:

I picked up a Standard Foam Gun for those times I don’t feel like or have the time to get out the pressure washer and Foam Cannon.  

My my question is which orphice do you use the most Blue, Green or Yellow and why?  Thanks for the help!17529A97-6536-4016-8203-CFF0E186E83E.thumb.jpeg.8633cf12022971e03ad773d9eba65eb3.jpeg

The different tips means it will allow more or less liquid through at a time. I think the purpose is to airrate the soap to make more suds or less. If you look down the tube you will see the hole. Not sure if it’s the smaller one that makes more suds or the bigger one. You will have to try it out and let me know!

3 minutes ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

The different tips means it will allow more or less liquid through at a time. I think the purpose is to airrate the soap to make more suds or less. If you look down the tube you will see the hole. Not sure if it’s the smaller one that makes more suds or the bigger one. You will have to try it out and let me know!

Haha, OK will do man!  I’m sure someone has tried them all out before.  To the naked eye (me) the holes look very similar.  I watched the video online and Adam used the “yellow” in the tutorial video.

On 10/1/2018 at 10:48 AM, Iceman390D said:

Haha, OK will do man!  I’m sure someone has tried them all out before.  To the naked eye (me) the holes look very similar.  I watched the video online and Adam used the “yellow” in the tutorial video.

How do you like the foam gun?

20 hours ago, Eddyr11 said:

Personally, I love mine and the more I use, the more like it.  I haven't upgraded to the premium foam gun yet, but I will before I head to Florida for an extended vacation of golf and doing relatives and friends vehicles.

I use the yellow and am on a well with 60 PSI that drops to 45 before the pump kicks in again.  I started with the blue which worked fine, then I tried the yellow and was very pleased so I have not tried the green.

Here is the link to a question about the Standard vs Premium and this is only thing that is a question:

31 minutes ago, RayS said:

Personally, I love mine and the more I use, the more like it.  I haven't upgraded to the premium foam gun yet, but I will before I head to Florida for an extended vacation of golf and doing relatives and friends vehicles.

I use the yellow and am on a well with 60 PSI that drops to 45 before the pump kicks in again.  I started with the blue which worked fine, then I tried the yellow and was very pleased so I have not tried the green.

Here is the link to a question about the Standard vs Premium and this is only thing that is a question:

20 hours ago, Eddyr11 said:

Ray thanks for your feedback on the Foam Gun, I appreciate it!

Eddy I haven’t used it yet, but it’s all set up and ready to go for this weekend so I’ll report back