Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foam Canons, Whats the deal?

payo2000

Question

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, payo2000 said:

I hear a lot about foam sprayer and cannons. Are they worth getting? What do they offer in way of being good for the finsih of the car? What's the deal? Please educate me.

Most definitely worth it.    Best place for info on them would be YouTube there is tons of reviews on them.  Foams cannons require a pressure washer and the foam guns require a hose.  

1 hour ago, payo2000 said:

I hear a lot about foam sprayer and cannons. Are they worth getting? What do they offer in way of being good for the finsih of the car? What's the deal? Please educate me.

Foam cannons are awesome if you have a pressure washer. They give you that thick snow foam that everyone loves. They will give you the most lubricity when washing your car. it is great because if your car is really filthy you dont want to spray it because it will basically sand blast the dirt into the paint. The Foam cannon will loosen the dirt and will be easier to remove.  If you do not have a pressure washer then a foam gun will be good too but it is way more watery. They still give you suds but not the same type of thick foam. Let me know if you have any questions

I have a pressure washer but its gas and its loud, so I decided to go with the premium foam gun that uses a regular hose.  Granted, you definitely dont get the blanket foam on the car as with the pressure washer, but it still provides a lot of foam and makes washing the car much easier!  I am still debating about buying a cheap Ryobi electric pressure washer from Home Depot, I think they are like $60, but seeing that I just spent $100 on the foam gun, I am going to stick with it for a while.  Washed my truck and wifes car this past weekend.  Its fun to use and makes washing easier!  I also am using the ultra foam shampoo, more foam, more fun! haha