Customer Service 866.965.0400

VERY pleased!!!

rleblanc

I always thought "wax" was good until I saw Adam's "water cooler" chat on the differences.  Based upon that, "sealant" is for me (every day driver, in the elements, etc).  That being the case, within minutes of watching the video I ordered Adam's paint sealant.  I did my wife's black GMC Terrain first (yesterday) and OMG!!  The shine is amazing!  I could not be happier and have told everyone about it.   Some time this weekend I plan to do my Cadillac CTS (Thunder grey chromaflair color).  I can't wait to see how it looks.(pics/update to follow)  Thanks Adam!

terrain 1.jpg

terrain 2.jpg

Awesome shine on her, Sealant is awesome, and the best part is if you still want the awesome shine from some of the waxes or sealants you could still layer them on top! ITs a bit of an older video from them but here is Adams himself talking about layering products. 

Thanks, Jim!  I love the Adam's products. I came across them by accident when I was on the Cadillac site "building" my dream car.  I happened to click on "accessories" and saw an Adam's bundle kit.  Having never heard of them, I went to the website, tried some, and have been hooked ever since.  I've used a LOT of stuff over the years and by far, Adam's is my favorite and new "go to".  I actually did both cars about 2 weeks ago using the Strip Wash, clay bar, H20 Guard and Gloss, and Buttery Wax.  I went with the full paint sealant this week after watching the video.  I wish I had seen the video a few weeks ago...I'd have saved myself several hours' labor had I sealed them from the get go.  C'est la vie!  They should be well protected for the upcoming VT winter! 

Since you've already prepped (looks awesome! :2thumbs:) here's a couple great videos from @Adam on winter washing.

And here's an awesome article for some more info on product differences.

Edited by falcaineer