Customer Service 866.965.0400

Out With The Old, In With The New (To Me)

zw470

My F150 was cool, but after a year or so it was time to move on. Its so big it was like driving a battleship around. I liked how fast it was, but it was more of a sport-truck and the more I thought about it the more it just felt like that's not what I want my daily vehicle to be. So after researching and test-driving things, I ended up with this: a 2015 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition. 

FAD0D4EE-2463-4DF9-AE09-59893D9BCDD2.jpeg

5 hours ago, zw470 said:

My F150 was cool, but after a year or so it was time to move on. Its so big it was like driving a battleship around. I liked how fast it was, but it was more of a sport-truck and the more I thought about it the more it just felt like that's not what I want my daily vehicle to be. So after researching and test-driving things, I ended up with this: a 2015 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition. 

FAD0D4EE-2463-4DF9-AE09-59893D9BCDD2.jpeg

I love the 4 runner!! I like the silver too. Great looking car 

2 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

Orange with black wheels? I love the color match! Do you have some more pictures? id love to see!

It's actually Race Red.  It's a very red shade of red, but depending on how the light is it will start looking orange or even pinkish/purple.  My 5.0 was the same color.

UGwiNfH.jpg

t4GF4HA.jpg

13 minutes ago, zw470 said:

It's actually Race Red.  It's a very red shade of red, but depending on how the light is it will start looking orange or even pinkish/purple.  My 5.0 was the same color.

UGwiNfH.jpg

t4GF4HA.jpg

Wow! That is awesome. I am jealous!! I love them both but the truck with the black wheels is just gorgeous!

11 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

Wow! That is awesome. I am jealous!! I love them both but the truck with the black wheels is just gorgeous!

Haha, thanks!  I usually switch it up every couple of years, but so far the 5.0 is the only thing I've ever regretted getting rid of.  Now the plan is to keep this 4Runner until the wheels fall off, and keep the wife's Traverse chugging along so I can pick up a 2013-2014 GT500 in a few years once the new ones drive down the resale values :jester:

2 hours ago, zw470 said:

Haha, thanks!  I usually switch it up every couple of years, but so far the 5.0 is the only thing I've ever regretted getting rid of.  Now the plan is to keep this 4Runner until the wheels fall off, and keep the wife's Traverse chugging along so I can pick up a 2013-2014 GT500 in a few years once the new ones drive down the resale values :jester:

Oh that’s awesome!!!