Customer Service 866.965.0400

Opinions on the Detailing Stool

9 hours ago, coral farmer said:

Would like to know what everyone here thought of the detail stool. Pros vs cons, how often do you find it useful. Before I decide to purchase one.

adams_polishes_pro_stool_seat_1.jpg

I was debating one too. One outpost I’ve found that it would help in is while cleaning the tires and rims. Sitting on it and wheeling around with all  materials. As well as while polishing I would like to have it while working in the lower half of the car. Would be very nice to have I think  

@coral farmer @ObsessedDetailer  I have one and LOVE it!  It rolls effortlessly and plenty of storage for supplies.  I use it even when I’m not detailing, when I’m turning wrenches on the ATVs and motorcycles.  My only con, if you really want to call it a con.  Is that if your tall ideally the seat height would be a little lower.  I’m 6’4” so It’s more of a personal issue than a stool issue IMO.

Get one you won’t be disappointed that you did!!

1 hour ago, Iceman390D said:

@coral farmer @ObsessedDetailer  I have one and LOVE it!  It rolls effortlessly and plenty of storage for supplies.  I use it even when I’m not detailing, when I’m turning wrenches on the ATVs and motorcycles.  My only con, if you really want to call it a con.  Is that if your tall ideally the seat height would be a little lower.  I’m 6’4” so It’s more of a personal issue than a stool issue IMO.

Awesome!! Thanks for your help!

2 hours ago, Iceman390D said:

Thank you! I am sure I won't have an issue with the height as s I am 5' 8". 

4 minutes ago, coral farmer said:

Thank you! I am sure I won't have an issue with the height as s I am 5' 8". 

My pleasure! Yep that will be less on an issue for you, haha! Let me know what you think when get it