Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie checking in

Silverwing

Hey guys, new to the forums. Really started to look into detailing my own cars after having dismal experiences at drive through car washes. If I had known how much damage it was doing to my old black car I would have never went, you should have seen the amount of swirls my car had after 3 years of drive through car washes. 
No more. New car new rules. Started doing my own research in to the best chemicals, microfibers, and procedures to properly detail my car and even though I live in an apartment, I bought a 150' hose and got to work. 
and that's how I pretty much ended up here. Between the great products, great reputation, great customer service and the scents, god damn, how do you guys do it? I almost licked my tire shine (not really but it smells really good). 
Great stuff all around hoping I don't go bankrupt by the time the next holiday limited edition scent comes out lol.

Welcome to the forum Jayson!  The struggle is real man, I recently came down with the Adam’s Addiction myself, haha!  After giving up on the over the counter products at the local auto parts stores.  No offense to the employees but they are not professionals when it comes to auto detailing.  So I decided to make the switch a few months ago too.  I’ve not been disappointed and I don’t think you will be either!

150’ hose, now that’s commitment!  The products are premium, the smells are crazy good and the customer service is the best!

:welcome:

On 10/8/2018 at 4:24 PM, Silverwing said:

No more. New car new rules. Started doing my own research in to the best chemicals, microfibers, and procedures to properly detail my car and even though I live in an apartment, I bought a 150' hose and got to work. 

I agree with @Iceman . That is commitment. Check out the rinseless wash method if you haven’t aleady. I ? it.

It can’t replace a 2 bucket all the time but, it’s a game changer. 

30 minutes ago, 8675309'SS said:

:welcome:

I agree with @Iceman . That is commitment. Check out the rinseless wash method if you haven’t aleady. I ? it.

It can’t replace a 2 bucket all the time but, it’s a game changer. 

Great idea @8675309'SS and a very viable option to a full 2 bucket wash.