Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from VT.

rleblanc

Hey Y'all:

So...I put the cart before the horse and posted a Testimonial before I said hello.  Guess I was too excited about how the cars came out.

I've had an obsession since I was young about keeping my cars immaculate. I think I got it from my grandfather as I recall spending Saturdays with him helping him wash and "Simoniz" his cars, which were always immaculate (great memories).  

Over the years, I've tried everything from Black Magic, Mothers, Meguiars, and anything else I thought was the "latest and greatest".  I"m a huge Cadillac fan and came across Adams by accident.  I was on the Cadillac website building my dream car (CTS-V).  When I got to the "accessories" tab, I opened it to see what they had to offer.  It was then I saw an Adams detail kit.  I had never heard of the product so I went to the website.  I watched some videos and decided to try some products.  I've been hooked ever since and tossed just about everything I had and replaced it with Adams products!!

I've been so pleased I decided to post in the Forum.  

Looking forward to checking out everyone else's rides and enjoying some chat with fellow car enthusiasts.  Hope everyone has a great week.

Ray

11 minutes ago, rleblanc said:

Hey Y'all:

So...I put the cart before the horse and posted a Testimonial before I said hello.  Guess I was too excited about how the cars came out.

I've had an obsession since I was young about keeping my cars immaculate. I think I got it from my grandfather as I recall spending Saturdays with him helping him wash and "Simoniz" his cars, which were always immaculate (great memories).  

Over the years, I've tried everything from Black Magic, Mothers, Meguiars, and anything else I thought was the "latest and greatest".  I"m a huge Cadillac fan and came across Adams by accident.  I was on the Cadillac website building my dream car (CTS-V).  When I got to the "accessories" tab, I opened it to see what they had to offer.  It was then I saw an Adams detail kit.  I had never heard of the product so I went to the website.  I watched some videos and decided to try some products.  I've been hooked ever since and tossed just about everything I had and replaced it with Adams products!!

I've been so pleased I decided to post in the Forum.  

Looking forward to checking out everyone else's rides and enjoying some chat with fellow car enthusiasts.  Hope everyone has a great week.

Ray

Welcome Ray! You'll never be disappointed with Adam's products!

Welcome Ray!

Wife and I are big GM fans. She gets a new Cadillac every three years. We've had a CTS, CTS Coupe and now an XT5. I'm looking at an ATS as a daily driver. My wife's dad always said "anybody who's anybody drives a Cadillac". LOL :glasses:

Would love to see some pics of your car.

Congrats on retiring soon. I'm current LE myself. Can't wait to retire!!!!! 

Edited by Mike E.

I posted an earlier thread titled "very pleased".  In that post are pics of my wife's GMC Terrain and my CTS after I did them both.  The Cadi ones could be better but it was cloudy that day so the light didn't do them justice.  However, as my buddy told me....you can see the gloss even on a cloudy day so you know it's good!  "Glass half full" type of guy....hahahaha!!!

Mike E.....stay safe out there.

Ray S....Wilmington is fantastic...can't wait to get there!!

Have a good weekend all.

2 hours ago, rleblanc said:

I posted an earlier thread titled "very pleased".  In that post are pics of my wife's GMC Terrain and my CTS after I did them both.  The Cadi ones could be better but it was cloudy that day so the light didn't do them justice.  However, as my buddy told me....you can see the gloss even on a cloudy day so you know it's good!  "Glass half full" type of guy....hahahaha!!!

Mike E.....stay safe out there.

Ray S....Wilmington is fantastic...can't wait to get there!!

Have a good weekend all.

I remember that thread and they turned out great!! Thanks for sharing the photos and now worries because none of us can control the weather.

Have a great weekend as well!