Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Trim Restorer

gemini70

Question

I used the Trim Restorer two weeks and for the most part it looks amazing. My question is, on the part that was on my door/window trim on my driver side, I use my finger on the molding to close the door. I do that as to not to touch the pain. Well that one small spot is already becoming dull and much less darker that the rest of the molding. Any suggestions on how to maintain that without it looking "less dull"?

4 answers to this question

I've never used the Restorer. I was suggesting the Coating because it worked very well for me.

You might try re-applying the Restorer to the affected area, letting it cure and then topping it with something that will last - like H2O Guard & Gloss.  Maybe someone with more experience with this product will chime in.

I used trim restorer on my Jeep GC rear bumper step pad and windshield cowl.  Both plastic pieces look amazing and I couldn't be happier.  I did notice that the cowl had two rubber trim pieces one on each side that touch the glass. Those two spots soaked up the TR a lot more then the plastic.  I'm guessing the rubber needed more TR then the plastic and that might be your problem if the trim you're talking about is rubber not plastic.