Customer Service 866.965.0400

I won!

imatt27

I’m not sure if all of you saw the raffle that was posted on Instagram. But it was for a limited bottle for a couple who is getting married. Looks like 3 bottles were made and they raffled one of them off. I woke up this morning to find out I was chosen ? pretty excited because I never win anything lol 

98734CBC-0493-4403-9535-4268B276A305.png

4 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

Congrats again man, Im sooo jealous. I have a feeling that this could be the most limited bottle ever...? maybe second to the green untamed bottle. or even actually haha

Yeah I think the green untamed is a little more rare! But thanks again! I’ll post pics when I get it. 

32 minutes ago, Rich said:

Very cool!  Congratulations on the bottle and  your engagement. :cheers:

Thank you! But it’s not my engagement lol it was the couple who did the raffle. I’m already married ?

6 hours ago, imatt27 said:

Yeah pretty cool! 1 of 3 and they have the other 2. I’m interested to see what it smells like. 

?Pineapple!!  From what JP told me and it has a Pineapple on the front of it behind them and the Adam’s logo.

8 hours ago, Velvethelmet said:

Does the value go up if they get divorced?

If they call off the engagement do you have to return the gift?

Don't forget to tip your waitress...

8 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

This is awful but so funny ?

IKR ?

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:29 PM, imatt27 said:

I’m not sure if all of you saw the raffle that was posted on Instagram. But it was for a limited bottle for a couple who is getting married. Looks like 3 bottles were made and they raffled one of them off. I woke up this morning to find out I was chosen ? pretty excited because I never win anything lol 

Congrats Matt. Now sell it to me.. I give you 200.00 for it? lol

29 minutes ago, imatt27 said:

Thanks! But iceman is right... I’ve already been offers 300 for it, and I don’t even have the bottle yet ? 

Damn!!! If I were you I’d keep it though. Such a cool bottle and extremely rare man don’t let someone buy it off ya. That’s such a cool collector piece

Edited by ObsessedDetailer

7 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

Damn!!! If I were you I’d keep it though. Such a cool bottle and extremely rare man don’t let someone buy it off ya. That’s such a cool collector piece

5 hours ago, imatt27 said:

That’s the plan! But ya never know the mega millions is getting up there ?

It is 1 of 3, truley limited edition! @ObsessedDetailer Is right, hang on to it and enjoy it!

The lottery has some crazy jackpots right now for sure! That is a Lotto Money ?