Customer Service 866.965.0400

I won!

imatt27

5 hours ago, imatt27 said:

That’s what I was thinking. I asked for a tracking number too and they said they would send it as soon as they shipped it. Still nothing. 

Well hopefully they send it soon.... Id be sad for you man. thats like a super limited bottle. you'll have to let us know if there are any updates any time soon 

13 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

Well hopefully they send it soon.... Id be sad for you man. thats like a super limited bottle. you'll have to let us know if there are any updates any time soon 

Will do! I’m trying to not be pushy and keep bothering them. But I’ll send another message today. 

6 minutes ago, imatt27 said:

Messaged her today. She said they boxed it up yesterday and will be shipping out by the end of the week. ?

Good to hear!! Wonder why it took them so long in the first place..

17 hours ago, Iceman said:

Good to hear!! Wonder why it took them so long in the first place..

Damn Canadian's .. On time I shipped my friend in Canada a Logitech gaming mouse she had to pay to receive because of customs .

17 hours ago, imatt27 said:

Messaged her today. She said they boxed it up yesterday and will be shipping out by the end of the week. ?

Nice! You do have a very limited bottle. 

13 minutes ago, wildcatz80 said:

Damn Canadian's .. On time I shipped my friend in Canada a Logitech gaming mouse she had to pay to receive because of customs .

Nice! You do have a very limited bottle. 

Yeah damn ??‘s... jk all ?!

thats crazy she had to pay, was it not available in Canada or just cheaper to ship & pay customs to get it? 

2 hours ago, Iceman said:

Yeah damn ??‘s... jk all ?!

thats crazy she had to pay, was it not available in Canada or just cheaper to ship & pay customs to get it? 

It was a gift back then gaming mouse cost 129.00 so she needed one I had some in stock sent with ups. Upon delivery she had to pay 29.00 crazy. Apparently it has to do with customs. Other time I sent her some  books the only things she got was ripped taped up padded envelope. I told her sorry not sending anything to you. She said yeah canada sucks..lol .. Not bashing any Canadian's..❤️

1 hour ago, moons21 said:

hehe.. good thing there was no bashing here.. we would have had to come down and beat you with our hockey sticks and maple syrup.  :)

Whew ?!  I say we not waste the maple syrup, that is some yummy stuff!

1 hour ago, wildcatz80 said:

It was a gift back then gaming mouse cost 129.00 so she needed one I had some in stock sent with ups. Upon delivery she had to pay 29.00 crazy. Apparently it has to do with customs. Other time I sent her some  books the only things she got was ripped taped up padded envelope. I told her sorry not sending anything to you. She said yeah canada sucks..lol .. Not bashing any Canadian's..❤️

Jeez that’s crazy she didn’t even get the books and I don’t blame you for not shipping anymore.