Customer Service 866.965.0400

mongoose-5oh

Glad to be a part of this awesome detailing community! I've been using Adam's Polishes since June of this year as a replacement from various competitors. I wanted to start taking better care of my passion, my new-to-me 2016 Mustang GT that I picked up last December. I had a few detailing friends give me ideas on what to use and how to use it, but I hadn't settled before I found Adam's. I found out about the product from the constant promotion on Instagram from other Mustang pages such as @Ls_Eater, so I figured I should give it a try. I now use it weekly on the Mustang, and I couldn't be happier! Even when I have one of my detailing friends clean the car, I'm watching closely for new techniques to use with my Adam's products. 

I will say that my favorite products are Waterless Wash and the Detail Spray. Mustang decklids love collecting dust on the way to car meets, and I always take a bottle to wipe the car down when I arrive. I hope to learn more from the forums, and look forward to being a customer for years to come! 

34 minutes ago, mongoose-5oh said:

Glad to be a part of this awesome detailing community! I've been using Adam's Polishes since June of this year as a replacement from various competitors. I wanted to start taking better care of my passion, my new-to-me 2016 Mustang GT that I picked up last December. I had a few detailing friends give me ideas on what to use and how to use it, but I hadn't settled before I found Adam's. I found out about the product from the constant promotion on Instagram from other Mustang pages such as @Ls_Eater, so I figured I should give it a try. I now use it weekly on the Mustang, and I couldn't be happier! Even when I have one of my detailing friends clean the car, I'm watching closely for new techniques to use with my Adam's products. 

I will say that my favorite products are Waterless Wash and the Detail Spray. Mustang decklids love collecting dust on the way to car meets, and I always take a bottle to wipe the car down when I arrive. I hope to learn more from the forums, and look forward to being a customer for years to come! 

Welcome Alan! This is the place for you! There are TONS of topics on here that you can look at such as new products or "how to's" and learn all sorts of things! That GT is BEAUTIFUL!!! i love the orange. Welcome man! 

1 hour ago, falcaineer said:

Welcome, Alan! Beautiful orange Mustang ?. What's your base product to make it shiny?

I honestly just wash it regularly. If I had to nail down one product that makes it shine, it would be the spray detailer. I have a bottle of the Mystery Spray Detailer that I use after every wash. I haven't used wax or any special ceramic coatings. My routine right now is: rinse, foam cannon with car shampoo, rinse, blow off excess water, detail spray during the drying process, glass cleaner, and waterless wash for any areas that need extra help. 

1 hour ago, mongoose-5oh said:

I honestly just wash it regularly. If I had to nail down one product that makes it shine, it would be the spray detailer. I have a bottle of the Mystery Spray Detailer that I use after every wash. I haven't used wax or any special ceramic coatings. My routine right now is: rinse, foam cannon with car shampoo, rinse, blow off excess water, detail spray during the drying process, glass cleaner, and waterless wash for any areas that need extra help. 

Wow, really nothing besides DS?! While an awesome product, you're really selling yourself short on taking that orange to a whole other level. Something such as HGG would be a simple way to add incredible shine plus protection along with your normal wash about once a month, and also consider BG to show off a bit. Check out this article for a little more insight on what could work for you.

8 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Wow, really nothing besides DS?! While an awesome product, you're really selling yourself short on taking that orange to a whole other level. Something such as HGG would be a simple way to add incredible shine plus protection along with your normal wash about once a month, and also consider BG to show off a bit. Check out this article for a little more insight on what could work for you.

I do have some Guard and Gloss on the way actually! I ordered the pumpkin spice scent last week and should have it before my next wash. I'll have to check out the Brilliant Glaze. I haven't looked into that one as much.

On 10/22/2018 at 9:36 PM, mongoose-5oh said:

Then here is a better shot I took the other night. It's now one of my favorites. You can check out more of my photos on my Instagram which is the same as my username here. 

20181020_195704.jpg

Awesome man