Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spray Wax ???

enoch7fa

Question

13 hours ago, enoch7fa said:

I see some of you got the spray wax in mystery boxes.  where  are the pics of the label?  what is the make up of the wax, carnuba, silica, acrylic?  does the bottle give info on durability? is it easy to use?  info please.

I think we are all thinking it will release on black friday. maybe some at sema but who knows. Would love to hear about it if anyone has gotten one yet on here 

9 minutes ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

I wonder if its like a cross between DS and HGG. since DS is both wet and dry application but HGG is wet.. Hmmmm

HGG can be applied dry, too (but wet towel, if that's what you meant). Guess we'll see.

Edited by falcaineer

I'm hoping it is something simple that can be used by the older family members in Florida.  I get there a lot, but not often enough to have their vehicles and golf carts go without a touch up.  Although, I am going to hit one of the golf carts with HGG and another with CB 2.0 when I go down later this month and then I'll see the results when I head back there in March or April.  

I'm actually excited about this one.  Some folks with the eye for it can tell the visual differences between a carnuba and a sealant.  My guess is, this will be a counterpart to the G&G for the carnuba fans in the audience.  Looking like it has more of the water consistency (as opposed to being so thick like G&G), I'd say it'll be easier to use, especially when used as a drying aide.  Look how well DS displaces water when used as such!  Heck, I may even give this a go on my ceramic coated car!  Also my guess, I bet it's very similar to a DS but with a much higher carnuba content that will affect the visual cues and stick around much longer than DS (since DS has no rated "durability" anyways).