Customer Service 866.965.0400

Triple Soft Towels

rotary57

Question

Did anyone else notice that the triple soft towels are no longer on sale? I went to look at the description to verify the GSM count but I couldn't find it on the page nor did it pop up on the search box. I even took it a step further and checked on the Microfiber Bundle and nothing. They just vanished. Something new coming for Black Friday?

8 answers to this question

You are correct, the towel seems to be gone.  I know posting about Adam's competitors is against the rules here, however since they no longer seem to sell this item, maybe it's fair game.  If not, mods please delete this post.  But the same towel can be had from The Rag Company.  They call it the Everest 1100.  

Edited by Hamilton Detail

9 hours ago, Hamilton Detail said:

You are correct, the towel seems to be gone.  I know posting about Adam's competitors is against the rules here, however since they no longer seem to sell this item, maybe it's fair game.  If not, mods please delete this post.  But the same towel can be had from The Rag Company.  They call it the Everest 1100.  

This ^^ 

Just so you are aware the Everest towel is slightly different than an Adam's towel. The pile on the towel is much shorter so it doesn't "feel" as soft even though it is. I still love mine and continue to use them for polish/wax/sealant removal. They're also good for paint prep and quick detailers. 

5 hours ago, Nickfire20 said:

I cant resist.... but TRC is junk,  every towel I have ever bought from them sheds and lints, and their customer service is trash as well.  I could go on but I’ll be nice.

My Adam’s towel collection is well over 40, and TRC towels are used for jams or around the house.

Interesting. My experience has been the exact opposite.

13 hours ago, Nickfire20 said:

I cant resist.... but TRC is junk,  every towel I have ever bought from them sheds and lints, and their customer service is trash as well.  I could go on but I’ll be nice...

My experience as well. Bought a bunch of their plush waffle weave towels. Never had a towel lint as much as they do. They were indifferent to my emails so my business has gone elsewhere (here.) Their towels are now my wheels and under hood towels.