Customer Service 866.965.0400

SEMA 2018

TimeHater24

1 hour ago, 8675309'SS said:

Wasn’t the Pro Line supposed to launch after last year’s Sema? 

Yup. And it looks like they’re trying it again. It’s been a year and zero information on it. Can’t believe they’re trying to get two years of SEMA out of one line of products that hasn’t been released. 

I’ve inquired many times on the phone and over email about the Pro-Line and have consistently been told “I don’t know” or “it’s coming.” This debut and lack of follow through is actually a big driving force to us trying other products and discovering other lines. 

In my opinion Adam’s really dropped the ball miserably with this product line. And putting it out at SEMA for the second year...I just don’t know. 

4 hours ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

Yup. And it looks like they’re trying it again. It’s been a year and zero information on it. Can’t believe they’re trying to get two years of SEMA out of one line of products that hasn’t been released. 

I’ve inquired many times on the phone and over email about the Pro-Line and have consistently been told “I don’t know” or “it’s coming.” This debut and lack of follow through is actually a big driving force to us trying other products and discovering other lines. 

In my opinion Adam’s really dropped the ball miserably with this product line. And putting it out at SEMA for the second year...I just don’t know. 

I agree. When I asked in January of this year they told me it would be around April when the "Pro line" debuts. 

I've been buying a whole lot of other manufacturers products because of this. I can't be bothered with buying 8/16oz bottles of products. I need 32oz and gallons depending on the product. 

That link in OP's post is not current.  It is a preview of 2018 SEMA from July, and the photos of the Pro Line products are from 2017 SEMA.  Looking at recent posts on IG of this year's booth, I do not see any Pro Line labels.

That being said, I do not know why the Pro Line was not released after being the focus of 2017 SEMA.

Screenshot_20181030-133306_Chrome.jpg

13 hours ago, Bscott94 said:

Is SEMA open to the public? Wikipedia says no but the SEMA website sounds like anyone can register. I need to make it there one of these days. 

@Bscott94 SEMA is only open to the Car/Truck industry, but if you have a detailing business you can register to attend (or maybe you have a friend that has a repair shop?).

10 hours ago, mc2hill said:

@Bscott94 SEMA is only open to the Car/Truck industry, but if you have a detailing business you can register to attend (or maybe you have a friend that has a repair shop?).

Thank you. That’s what I thought. It seems like it wouldn’t be that difficult to get a pass. For me, it’d probably be harder to get to Vegas. I’m going to try to make my way there sometime in the next few years. It looks like heaven.