Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rinseless wash and H2O G & G question.

bikeryder007

Question

Tonight I am planning on doing a rinseless wash followed up with H2O, and I have a quick question about the process. It seems like I read a post from an Adam's employee that it was best to not do them at the same time, because rinseless contains wax, but I can't find the post.  My plan is to do a rinseless wash and dry like normal, then afterwards use a 32 ounce bottle with diluted water to wet each panel and then apply the G & G.  I was just curious of the process that you guys use, and if you actually just apply G & G during a rinseless wash when the panel is still wet?

5 answers to this question

I have done something similar before, but used the rinseless made into a waterless like solution to clean the truck and then immediately followed up with a dry application of H2O. I did not experience any ill effects from it....at least that I noticed. Your experience may vary based on conditions. 

@bikeryder007 I  have been incorporating H2O G&G into my Rinseless wash process since I beta tested the product. 

My process: 

• Prepare 2 buckets  - Wash bucket and Rinse Bucket
  • Dunk a good MF towel in the Wash solution and wring it out .  Repeat until the towel is fully wet.  Set aside.
  • Wash the panel with your wash media (I like the newer MF mitt)
  • Now spritz the wet panel with G&G (a Tolco sprayer, like on the Premium Dilution bottle works best for this)
  • Use the dampened towel to spread/level the G&G over the panel
  • Wipe the panel dry with a Waterless Wash towel (there should be very little water left)
  • Repeat on the rest of the panels
  • Stand back and enjoy the shine!
  • If you do not clean the "spreading" towel right away, segregate it from your other towels when you wash them.  The G&G does not come of the towel once it sets up.

Thanks guys.

mc2hill, I may use your method next time.  Last night, I did not know if I was going to have time to do it all, so I just did a regular rinseless wash with one bucket and towels.  Then a few hours later, I used a 32 ounce bottle of distilled water to wet the panels and spread out the G and G with a big microfiber applicator.  It turned out great.  I am still absolutely amazed that I can throughly wash my car with one gallon of water.  Pic from this morning...

fullsizeoutput_e13.thumb.jpeg.6ece57d933656cf097f204495364077b.jpeg

5 minutes ago, bikeryder007 said:

Thanks guys.

mc2hill, I may use your method next time.  Last night, I did not know if I was going to have time to do it all, so I just did a regular rinseless wash with one bucket and towels.  Then a few hours later, I used a 32 ounce bottle of distilled water to wet the panels and spread out the G and G with a big microfiber applicator.  It turned out great.  I am still absolutely amazed that I can throughly wash my car with one gallon of water.  Pic from this morning...

Sounds good, just add the G&G process after you clean the section, but before you dry it.  

i was wondering this same thing recently when i did a rinseless wash. once i wiped the panel down with rinseless of course it’s wet and i really wanted to spritze some HGG and use it like a drying agent like a normal wash but wasn’t sure if i could mix the HGG with rinseless solution. my guess is it would be fine as the solution is very diluted anyhow