Customer Service 866.965.0400
Sign in to follow this  
mongoose-5oh

Waterless Wash

When I first purchased Adam's products, I began by buying a bottle of Waterless Wash. That bottle became my go-to cleaner for everything from light dust to medium fender grime and bug guts. I would always take it with me to car shows and meetups which had my fellow enthusiasts joking that my car was never dirty because I always wiped the Mustang down at the events. That bottle would later be replaced at events with Detailing Spray, but I would break it out for my full washes every weekend to hit the spots I missed. Sadly, this last weekend the bottle ran dry, but I will be restocking come Christmas. I wanted to say that Waterless Wash is still my favorite product from the  Adam's Polishes lineup. I'll also be adding the Waterless Wash towels to the arsenal when I restock, and I can't wait to get back to using this amazing product. Thanks, Adam's!

If you like Waterless Wash you owe it to yourself to check out Rinseless Wash as well.

I don't remember the last time I did a traditional wash on my Camaro.

Should work fine on your Mustang, too - but I don't know anything about those things....