Customer Service 866.965.0400

Polishing after paint sealing

Adam Tarbox

Question

I was wondering, I have paint sealed and waxed my car. If I choose to polish my car, say with one step, will this harm or do anything to the paint sealant that I have applied?. If I wanted to get more shine and protection should I simply just wax since I have already paint sealed and waxed? 

15 answers to this question

Paint sealant should last about six months. Give or take. One step products last far less since they’re nothing more than compromises. 

If we seal, we use wax over if. And we wax every 4-8 weeks depending on wax and environment. 

I’m not sure I understand exactly what you’re asking?

49 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

Another option vs. wax is to apply HGG every 4 washes or so. It works as an awesome compliment to the PS (basically made for it) and will add more protection and shine. My favorite product from Adam's.

What is HGG

:2thumbs:

Here is the list of abbreviations.

Not sure if it’s been updated in a while. I believe if you are using the forum from a desktop you can hover over the acronyms in a post, and the full product name will pop up.

On the old forum site you could use the acronyms and once it posted it would covert to the whole product name in your post. Lots of folks still use the acronyms. 

Edited by 8675309'SS
Changed “abbreviation” to “acronym” for the sake of accuracy.

1 hour ago, 8675309'SS said:

:2thumbs:

Here is the list of abbreviations.

Not sure if it’s been updated in a while. I believe if you are using the forum from a desktop you can hover over the abbreviations in a post, and the full product name will pop up.

On the old forum site you could use the abbreviations and once it posted it would covert to the whole product name in your post. Lots of folks still use the abbreviations. 

It's been updated since...here's the latest:

12 hours ago, Adam Tarbox said:

What is HGG

Just an FYI for you, if you dont remember all the acronyms no worries, just hover over the letters when you see the little dotted line under them, no need to even click on them just hover over it and the full product name will show for you. Works on any of the acronyms that are in the database 

CUC

PS

HGG

BW

BG

Edited by pirahnah3