Customer Service 866.965.0400

Revive Hand Polish

Jtsou

Question

I’ve looked around but have been unable to find a clear answer. 

Does revive hand polish have any usefulness under a DA polisher for light waterspots or defects with a light cut pad?

I have several bottles of the stuff from Mystery Boxes and was seeing if there was anything I could do with it. 

Thanks. 

5 answers to this question

It will only have the abrasive from the pad, the product does not have abrasives (compared to Finishing Polish or Correcting Polish), and is more comparable to a pre-wax cleaner than a polish.  I use it often on dark cars to clean the paint after polishing, and have lots of other uses for it (remove a rubber 'skid' mark from Clay Mitt, removing light water spots from chrome, etc.).

3 hours ago, Jtsou said:

I’ve looked around but have been unable to find a clear answer. 

Does revive hand polish have any usefulness under a DA polisher for light waterspots or defects with a light cut pad?

I have several bottles of the stuff from Mystery Boxes and was seeing if there was anything I could do with it. 

Thanks. 

It worked for me on my old black Tahoe.  It removed water spots quick and easy by hand,  and on the DA.  As for defects, I doubt it,  its more of a chemical cleaner.  I have seen it remove baked on spray paint, in Der Dave’s video on youtube.

If you don’t know Der Dave, do some research, you will be very surprised.

This is from the site...….

A low abrasive polish designed to be used by hand to remove imperfections and swirls.

The combination of super fine polishing agents, paint cleansers, and essential oils in Adam's Revive Fine Hand Car Polish work to make your paint look darker and wetter than it ever has before, plus we've made it super easy to remove. Adam's Fine Hand Revive Polish wipes easily away with a microfiber cloth and best of all it won't stain your trim.