Customer Service 866.965.0400

CarPro or Adams for CQuartz care?!

GoldenArch

Question

Ok guys. I need some input. I’ve read old threads and it seems mixed. 

Recently had a car coated in CQuartz Pro ceramic coating. 

The detailer who did it says that he washes his personal cars almost exclusively with a waterless wash. CarPro’s Ech2o

And he uses CarPro’s Reload to maintain the protection. 

Should I stick with the same manufacturer for waterless and protection?

or can I use Adams waterless (rinseless diluted with distilled) and Adams Ceramic Boost?

I bought Ceramic Boost the week before I got the car coated on BF savings. 

So Adams or CarPro for this situation? I’ll still use Adams for all my other stuff. 

Thanks in advance! 

3476B9C1-BBDD-43B2-93CB-53BED892FDCB.jpeg

B0CBF383-9684-4A9D-B179-DFA21EFA794F.jpeg

5 answers to this question

I think you know the answer you will get here, from what I understand there is no issue with Ceramic Boost on their coatings. Concentrates are great, and if you are comparing pricing of the concentrate against the straight waterless wash, price on the concentrate will win, however take a look at Rinseless, as you can use it like a concentrate to make a waterless like solution. Does a great job at cleaning cars and leaving a nice finish. As for Reload, I have heard it is a great product of theirs but that it can have a learning curve to getting a quick and easy application. 

@GoldenArch Adam's or CarPro - It depends on what you are trying to obtain from the wash.  I prefer Rinseless washes to Waterless washes, and a  gallon of Adam's RW is much cheaper than a gallon of Echo2.  But I don't care about adding protection with the wash - I can add H2O G&G to my wash routine without adding any time/steps, if I feel the need to 'boost' the protection.   That being said I have used Echo2 on my vehicles (Corey's place is 10 minutes from my work), but Adam's is a cheaper option for washing.

13 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

I think you know the answer you will get here... 

Thanks for the replies guys. 

I searched the site and have read some people say that some manufacturers don’t play well with other manufacturers. 

I figured enough would know if Adams didn't apply well with the CQuartz. And honestly say if it didn’t. 

I look forward to more insight. 

Thanks again!

You should be good to go with Adam’s rinseless and waterless washes. 

I’ve tried ceramic boost on carpro cquartz uk and it did not do as well as reload. And in my experience the opposite is true as well. Ceramic boost does better on an Adam’s coating than reload does.