Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Year's Sale!!! 20% off Chemicals & Towels

TheWolf

I ordered 3 shirts but regardless of what the description says, I'm seriously hoping they can take the extra few seconds and send me 3 different shirts and not 3 of the same... 🤞

While I was at it, I also ordered a bottle of the cars and coffee detail spray and a bottle of the mystery scent detail spray.

Which makes me want to ask, for those who know, what scent is the mystery detail spray for those who have ordered it already?

Edited by Parad0x

5 hours ago, Parad0x said:

I ordered 3 shirts but regardless of what the description says, I'm seriously hoping they can take the extra few seconds and send me 3 different shirts and not 3 of the same... 🤞

While I was at it, I also ordered a bottle of the cars and coffee detail spray and a bottle of the mystery scent detail spray.

Which makes me want to ask, for those who know, what scent is the mystery detail spray for those who have ordered it already?

People say it is like a pineapple or pinacolada. I can't tell...it is sweet but nice.

5 hours ago, Parad0x said:

I ordered 3 shirts as well. I agree too i hope they can take the 10 seconds it takes to pick out different shirts. LOL but either way i will be satisfied. 6 bucks for what is normally a 20 dollar shirt is a steal! I have heard that the scent is more like a fruity, fruit punch/fruity Pebbles scent. It smells great to me 

6 hours ago, Parad0x said:

8 minutes ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

I ordered 3 shirts as well. I agree too i hope they can take the 10 seconds it takes to pick out different shirts. LOL but either way i will be satisfied. 6 bucks for what is normally a 20 dollar shirt is a steal! I have heard that the scent is more like a fruity, fruit punch/fruity Pebbles scent. It smells great to me 

Agreed with @ObsessedDetailer that it smells like fruit punch.

Thank you all, sounds different so glad I grabbed one.  I'm not the collecting type so I have been and plan on continuing to use all the Limited Editions I have been grabbing.  To some I talk with it sounds dumb to care about how these things smell but they're not Enthusiasts so they just don't understand...

Good luck @ObsessedDetailer, here's to hoping for the 3 different ones but I agree, very good price on the randoms.  If I get all 3 different I'll be kicking myself for not grabbing 5 or 6, lol!

Edited by Parad0x
I’m not the collecting type... I left out the word not, which was kind of important in the sentence!

7 hours ago, Parad0x said:

Thank you all, sounds different so glad I grabbed one.  I'm the collecting type so I have been and plan on continuing to use all the Limited Editions I have been grabbing.  To some I talk with it sounds dumb to care about how these things smell but they're not Enthusiasts so they just don't understand...

Good luck @ObsessedDetailer, here's to hoping for the 3 different ones but I agree, very good price on the randoms.  If I get all 3 different I'll be kicking myself for not grabbing 5 or 6, lol!

Agreed!!!! Best of luck to us right!!

23 hours ago, Mike E. said:

Placed my order on December 29th and still shows "processing".  Three shirts, some towels and a storage crate. I stocked up on chemicals during the black Friday sale. 

Shipped today. 

Nice, my order is coming Tuesday.  Hoping I’ll get at least two different ones like you and not just 3 of the same. 🤞 

Eager to smell the mystery detail spray as well as use the cars and coffee one that’s coming on early Sunday morning sessions.