Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Ceramic Spray Coating

falcaineer

Question

^ That’s a product I’ve not seen mention of yet, thanks for sharing.  I still like knowing of new product releases even if I don’t have an intention of trying them.  Edit: Oops, a mod deleted the image I was referring to while making the post.

Edited by Parad0x

@sixsix, all I know is what a very credible Adam's source told me. And based solely on price, I venture a guess it's not the same chemical makeup and thus not the same product - I'm assuming this won't be cheap. I guess we will all see when it's officially released.

Never said they were the same product, just similar. SiO2 seems to be the newest fad as of late, I just wonder what type of protection you can expect from these types of sealants other than water beading.

58 minutes ago, sixsix said:

Never said they were the same product, just similar. SiO2 seems to be the newest fad as of late, I just wonder what type of protection you can expect from these types of sealants other than water beading.

Gotcha, my misunderstanding then. Well, it's not a sealant, it's a coating. So all the benefits of one plus an easier, spray on, wipe off application. Supposed to give ~8 months of protection. 

37 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

Gotcha, my misunderstanding then. Well, it's not a sealant, it's a coating. So all the benefits of one plus an easier, spray on, wipe off application. Supposed to give ~8 months of protection. 

So you believe the addition of SiO2 automatically classifies it as a coating?  

I'm not skeptical, but the whole "not like anything on the market" statement is what gets me, cause their are products on the market already that read just like this one. Hopefully it'll be cheaper than something like IGL Premier or Can Coat. Looking forward to some unbiased reviews once it comes out.

Anyone heard anything on application surfaces? I am curious as to whether you will be able to apply it basically everywhere like G&G or if it will be closer to a professional coating as far as what it can be applied to. Since its sprayable I am assuming closer to anything save glass.

11 hours ago, sixsix said:

I'm not skeptical, but the whole "not like anything on the market" statement is what gets me, cause their are products on the market already that read just like this one. Hopefully it'll be cheaper than something like IGL Premier or Can Coat. Looking forward to some unbiased reviews once it comes out.

IMO, it's a stretch for us consumers to compare known products already on the market, such as those you provided, with unknown ones that haven't been released, like this one. I'm also not a chemist so I can't vouch for the formulas - which is what would make them similar/alike/the same. If it comes out later this is "like (i.e., the same) anything" else out there, so be it. For now, I'll trust Adam's (Kyle's) info. :cheers:

Edited by falcaineer

18 minutes ago, Boostedlude said:

You stole my thunder 😉. Happy to see more details, and excited to get it!

5 hours ago, SlammedRT said:

Anyone heard anything on application surfaces? I am curious as to whether you will be able to apply it basically everywhere like G&G or if it will be closer to a professional coating as far as what it can be applied to. Since its sprayable I am assuming closer to anything save glass.

Safe on all surfaces.

its an interesting price point, depending on the longevity of the bottle its probably worth paying the extra $30 to just get the 50ml bottle. Stand alone vs stand alone. Be interested to find out how well this would prolong their paint coating when used as a topper. Wondering if you topped a coating with this every 6 months if you would extend the life dramatically

Ceramic Coating topped with Ceramic Spray Coating Topped with Ceramic Boost = You car is now bulletproof  :2thumbs:

Price is reasonable for the product and longevity, I'll definitely be trying it out in the spring.  Did anyone else read the description in Adam's voice  :lolsmack:

Just saw the video and product page. 

It can be applied on glass. Spray application.. I wonder if this sort of renders Glass sealant and HGG pointless in a way, maybe even VRT

Kind of wish it came out earlier so I could try one spray on all instead of separate product for everywhere. 

Price is comparable to getting GS, HGG and VRT together but this new spray can outlast all of them in single application, single product. 

Or maybe since it’s a ceramic coating in spray form, we can layer another product on top, guessing Ceramic boost though or Ceramic paste wax? 

I’ll definitely give it a shot but not till I finish the products I have now. I feel like the small bottle of Glass sealant lasts for awhile. But HGG 16 oz bottle is looking like 4-5 times at most. Less if bigger SUV. 

This new spray says 6-8 cars and lasts 6-8 months if that’s true, then it sounds worth it. Coating 3-4 cars(families) twice a year for $70-80