Customer Service 866.965.0400
dirtymarcus

4 year Adam's veteran

I bought my Silverado almost 4 years to the date and found out about Adams via gm-trucks.com.  I finally bought a swirl killer in early 2018 and this is the second time using it.  My skills are definitely improving on the correction process.  My paint hasnt looked this good since I drove it off the lot.  I also applied the tire armor a week ago and its still going strong after 3 days of rain and a car wash.  Looking forward to trying the ceramic coating once I use up the rest of my buttery wax and americana.  I still havent found an Adams product I dont like but all these new longer lasting trim coatings are by far my favorite.  I loath faded trim but even more so I hate the tediousness of cleaning and recoating it.

20190104_195019.jpg

20190104_193228.jpg

20190105_012005.jpg

3 hours ago, dirtymarcus said:

I bought my Silverado almost 4 years to the date and found out about Adams via gm-trucks.com.  I finally bought a swirl killer in early 2018 and this is the second time using it.  My skills are definitely improving on the correction process.  My paint hasnt looked this good since I drove it off the lot.  I also applied the tire armor a week ago and its still going strong after 3 days of rain and a car wash.  Looking forward to trying the ceramic coating once I use up the rest of my buttery wax and americana.  I still havent found an Adams product I dont like but all these new longer lasting trim coatings are by far my favorite.  I loath faded trim but even more so I hate the tediousness of cleaning and recoating it.

20190104_195019.jpg

20190104_193228.jpg

20190105_012005.jpg

Wow thats a great looking truck!