Customer Service 866.965.0400
Sign in to follow this  
Mantis

Leather Air Freshener.

Leather seems to be one of the scents that comes back regularly.  I usually stock up when it comes back.  You could reach out to one of the resellers and check with them. 

I believe @DetailGiant has the leather air fresheners in stock if you are still looking 

On 1/15/2019 at 11:27 AM, Hamilton Detail said:

A leather smelling odor eliminator can be had from a certain chemical company. Smells identical to Adam’s leather conditioner. 

That stuff is like contact cement. Anything it touches becomes a sticky dirt collector.

Just now, GolfR said:

The Air Fresheners are IN STOCK on the Adam's website

I ordered 3 a couple days ago. I'll let you all know if they come in. I ordered grape around Black Friday and I didn't receive them because they were sold out but still available on the site

23 minutes ago, Bscott94 said:

I ordered 3 a couple days ago. I'll let you all know if they come in. I ordered grape around Black Friday and I didn't receive them because they were sold out but still available on the site

Good to know! I ordered a few when the Valentine DS dropped. They should be here Friday, so I'll have to pay attention if they are in the box or not. 

40 minutes ago, GolfR said:

Good to know! I ordered a few when the Valentine DS dropped. They should be here Friday, so I'll have to pay attention if they are in the box or not. 

Hopefully we get the leather ones. They more than made up for not sending the grape ones but I was still looking forward to getting a few of the grape

42 minutes ago, GolfR said:

Wish I'd have done the same. My box gets here today...

I just spoke with the shipping team, we have plenty of Leather Scented Air Fresheners in stock at the moment, so you guys should be good to go!

We are currently out of stock on the follow air fresheners though:

- Vanilla Vent Stick
- Grape Air Freshener

Oh man, I feel for you, I hate when I see that in tracking info.  That same thing happened to me while waiting on a bottle of the Black Friday Cinnamon Detail Spray...

1 minute ago, Parad0x said:

Oh man, I feel for you, I hate when I see that in tracking info.  That same thing happened to me while waiting on a bottle of the Black Friday Cinnamon Detail Spray...

I had 4 Valentine's DS and Leather Air Fresheners, along with a bunch of other junk. I was looking forward to getting everything today.