Customer Service 866.965.0400

Who can get me some posters? Lets trade

Devon527

I saw someone post a picture of this poster they got and I have to have it! I would like a few of them if possible. I contacted Adams and they said they are on their show trailer and do not have them at the warehouse so that was a dead end. I tried Detail Giant as well and Platinum Polishes so I have made an effort to find these lol. If you're a dealer I will gladly place an order just to make it worth it or if someone just can get them maybe we can make a trade? Let me know!

c10.jpg

Following, I'd be interested in some as well.

Did they give a schedule of where to find the show trailer throughout the year? Maybe we can find some forum members who will be close to a stop and score some that way? 

1 hour ago, GolfR said:

Following, I'd be interested in some as well.

Did they give a schedule of where to find the show trailer throughout the year? Maybe we can find some forum members who will be close to a stop and score some that way? 

They said the trailer doesn’t come back to the warehouse till July. They also recommended finding someone who could go to a show and grab some for me

13 minutes ago, Devon527 said:

They said the trailer doesn’t come back to the warehouse till July. They also recommended finding someone who could go to a show and grab some for me

If they have a schedule of what shows the trailer would be at, I'm sure we can find someone willing to grab some. If it makes it way down to the southeast I'll gladly grab some for you.

2 hours ago, GolfR said:

If they have a schedule of what shows the trailer would be at, I'm sure we can find someone willing to grab some. If it makes it way down to the southeast I'll gladly grab some for you.

I guess I can ask that question! I appreciate the gesture there, sounds like I'm not the only one  who would like them. Surprised they dont offer them for a buck or two on their site. I'd buy them

Yep unfortunately I believe all of the posters are in our show rig at the moment. I believe our next event with the full rig setup will be the Goodguys Hot Rod show in Scottsdale in March, then we will be at Barrett-Jackson West Palm Beach Florida in April. I would say we had about 50 of the Squarebody Syndicate posters left in there when we packed up, possibly more if there was another box I wasn't aware of.

We also had ZR1 and BMW posters that we gave out at SEMA a few months back, but those went fast!

1 minute ago, Dan@Adams said:

Yep unfortunately I believe all of the posters are in our show rig at the moment. I believe our next event with the full rig setup will be the Goodguys Hot Rod show in Scottsdale in March, then we will be at Barrett-Jackson West Palm Beach Florida in April. I would say we had about 50 of the Squarebody Syndicate posters left in there when we packed up, possibly more if there was another box I wasn't aware of.

We also had ZR1 and BMW posters that we gave out at SEMA a few months back, but those went fast!

Dang it! The squarebody ones are the only ones I care about, I'm a truck guy haha. I may have found a lead with a local dealer of mine and another guy off the facebook groups said he had a few. Maybe I'll get lucky!

6 hours ago, Dan@Adams said:

ZR1 and you didn't send me one?  That hurts Dan. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Devon527 said:

Bump for anyone who might be going to a show soon... Like stated before I will pay for shipping no problem if someone can grab me a few of these!

I'll look for some next time I'm at the HQ, possibly next weekend's clinic. I'll let you know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2019 at 1:20 PM, Devon527 said:

Any luck finding any?

On 3/5/2019 at 10:18 AM, falcaineer said:

Sorry, no. But I'll check again weekend after next.

I'm still planning on going up there tomorrow, so I'll ask around...

On 3/4/2019 at 1:20 PM, Devon527 said:

Any luck finding any?

On 3/15/2019 at 12:55 PM, falcaineer said:

I'm still planning on going up there tomorrow, so I'll ask around...

Sorry, no luck yesterday. But I did rediscover your sticker (pic #2)! I'll keep trying.

• 4 weeks later...