Customer Service 866.965.0400

Boost Bottle Label

galaxy

Question

So I just got a new bottle of Boost.  I previously had a bottle of Boost 2.0, but it's gone for reference.  I do however have a bottle of the old boost.  The just received bottle and my old bottle are clearly different formulas, but the last bottle of 2.0 I had said so on the label.  This one yesterday did not.  Is that all that's being shipped these days is the 2.0, new improved version (since it no longer says so on the label)?

17 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, Parad0x said:

Just looked to share what my bottle from ~3 weeks ago says but it’s pretty useless...  The pertinent info got rubbed off somewhere along the line.

5F5EC3CF-9956-4DCF-9450-DA8DED95C120.jpeg

Take a pic of and post the directions. A synapse is firing that the new formula said it could be used on glass, but the old didn't. 

I agree with you Falcaineer, I fully believe it is a 2.0.  I was just replying in the thread to try and confirm for the OP his is in fact a 2.0. I have to believe they only put the stickers on bottles during the changeover to immediately know the difference between 1.0’s that may have been lingering in inventory or on shelf space waiting to be used up during training sessions etc etc.

As for the product, I finally got to use it the other day for the first time.  I’ve discussed hw impressed I’ve been with the amazing gloss Adam’s detail spray adds but damn, ceramic boost not only adds gloss but the beading that has been ‘rejuvenated’ on my 15 month old Opticoat Pro Plus coated vehicle is stunning.

2 hours ago, Parad0x said:

I agree with you Falcaineer, I fully believe it is a 2.0.  I was just replying in the thread to try and confirm for the OP his is in fact a 2.0. I have to believe they only put the stickers on bottles during the changeover to immediately know the difference between 1.0’s that may have been lingering in inventory or on shelf space waiting to be used up during training sessions etc etc.

As for the product, I finally got to use it the other day for the first time.  I’ve discussed hw impressed I’ve been with the amazing gloss Adam’s detail spray adds but damn, ceramic boost not only adds gloss but the beading that has been ‘rejuvenated’ on my 15 month old Opticoat Pro Plus coated vehicle is stunning.

Must admit I lost track of who started this thread 😬. Forgive me! Hopefully @galaxy sees your post and can compare the labels.

1 hour ago, moons21 said:

Interesting.. notice that one of my bottles has wet application instructions where the other has instructions for use with Ceramic Coatings.  I think the 2.0 is on the right.

20190125_084152.thumb.jpg.760e2307c5c41d7078079c875ba46696.jpg

I think both of those are 2.0, only with different variations of the label. The color looks the same, too.

Here's a pic of my 1.0 8oz bottle instructions...note it says not to use on glass.

27533.jpeg.ac4b56af9d05e1c1a6bcf85db8974f55.jpeg

On 1/25/2019 at 8:48 AM, moons21 said:

Interesting.. notice that one of my bottles has wet application instructions where the other has instructions for use with Ceramic Coatings.  I think the 2.0 is on the right.

20190125_084152.thumb.jpg.760e2307c5c41d7078079c875ba46696.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.....  I can apply CB2.0 to a wet vehicle and dry as I go  :eek: