Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam meet Fiona...

Darryl.507

Hey all..

Owner of a 2014 Mercedes AMG C63 507 edition. V8 6.2L all motor pushing out 507 hp :) 

Just watched a bunch of Adams product reviews on youtube and Fiona (my car) is going to be getting some good treatment!

Just bought a wheel cleaner kit and going to get the adams swirl killer kit as well because I'm planning on ceramic coating my car either it being the new ceramic spray or the original one. Haven't completely decided yet! but I know I will be asking questions here and there. 

Anyway everyone meet Fiona! 

3de11d6c_fafd_4f64_974f_211a813bd1fb_d34c24b69228ba7a68577148fc4f3cc34703a854.jpeg

IMG_9315.jpg

IMG_4566.jpg

IMG_4835.jpg

IMG_4891.JPG

Edited by Darryl.507

Quick question.. 

I'm planning on doing the following once the weather gets better.. 

Strip wash > Iron remover >  Clay >  Correcting polish/Finish polish > Ceramic spray. 

My question is to maintain my car during my weekly washes. Is it best to use only a Ceramic boost or can I use the H2o guard gloss? or use ceramic boost over that? I don't want to layer product over product if its not needed. Just that the H2ogg looks pretty awesome. 

Thanks, 

6 hours ago, Darryl.507 said:

Quick question.. 

I'm planning on doing the following once the weather gets better.. 

Strip wash > Iron remover >  Clay >  Correcting polish/Finish polish > Ceramic spray. 

My question is to maintain my car during my weekly washes. Is it best to use only a Ceramic boost or can I use the H2o guard gloss? or use ceramic boost over that? I don't want to layer product over product if its not needed. Just that the H2ogg looks pretty awesome. 

Thanks, 

Welcome to our forum!

Since you are using the New Ceramic Spray I would stick with the Boost.

5 hours ago, Chris@Adams said:

Welcome to our forum!

Since you are using the New Ceramic Spray I would stick with the Boost.

Yeah after reading more and more I've come to that conclusion. I've been learning the differences between waxes/sealants/coatings... 

Thanks, 

1 hour ago, falcaineer said:

If you haven't read it yet, here's a great post about that.

Great read. I've decided to definitely go with the new ceramic spray. While I don't daily drive my car I does stay parked outside so I definitely need the protection/durability, and from what I have read the gloss and shine looks great too.

Thanks Chris,

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2019 at 9:07 AM, Darryl.507 said:

Hey all..

Owner of a 2014 Mercedes AMG C63 507 edition. V8 6.2L all motor pushing out 507 hp :) 

Just watched a bunch of Adams product reviews on youtube and Fiona (my car) is going to be getting some good treatment!

Just bought a wheel cleaner kit and going to get the adams swirl killer kit as well because I'm planning on ceramic coating my car either it being the new ceramic spray or the original one. Haven't completely decided yet! but I know I will be asking questions here and there. 

Anyway everyone meet Fiona! 

3de11d6c_fafd_4f64_974f_211a813bd1fb_d34c24b69228ba7a68577148fc4f3cc34703a854.jpeg

IMG_9315.jpg

IMG_4566.jpg

IMG_4835.jpg

IMG_4891.JPG

19 hours ago, TMAN said:

Nice Benz just picked up A C43 cabriolet .For the little woman she loves it and keeps her out of mine.Amg is awesome high quality there

C43s are very nice! Smaller engine but still very quick specially because their 4matic. I was looking into one because of living in Toronto and the winters here... But I caved into the 6.2l V8 lol Although I don't like how they branded the C43 as an AMG because it's not a hand built motor and when you think of AMG you think hand built motor.. V8... big engine with lots of power just crazy things lol. Few years ago the C43 was just the C450. Still a very great car. V6 bi turbo. My girlfriend drives a CLA 250 and I want her to sell its for a C43 lol. It's also a white one so we got that whole "his and hers" thing going lol

19 hours ago, TMAN said:

is that the white diamond paint ?

It sure is. I don't think there's any other type of white for the Edition 507. 

19 hours ago, Rich said:

Fiona. I was expecting a green car.  Very nice ride.  :2thumbs:

Lol nope not green and thanks. I plan on making her look just as new as soon as winter is over.. I spent a **** load on Adams products and can't wait. I'm new to paint correction but I love my car and cleaning her so I want to learn how to do it all and like that i'll be able to do the girlfriends car too. 

Question when polishing... I only bought a 2 step 15mm polishing kit. (It was on an amazing sale and from what I hear the 15mm polisher is more then enough for what I'm looking for)

This kit only came with the Heavy Correcting Compound and the Correcting Polish with the micro fiber, blue and orange foam pads.

Do I need to get the Finishing Polish with the white foam pad?

Ultimately I plan on using Adams new Ceramic Spray. 

Thanks, 

Well both engines are still done by hand.Just one get pushed down to the next person and install there parts then moves on again.There great cars still.Just a little slow for my liking.LOL.Paint is pretty sharp.she just loves white card.Service cost isn’t to bad on them.Insurance was fair on this one for me