Customer Service 866.965.0400

Leaking gun

Bnpain

Question

Last Summer I purchased some Adams products and the standard foam gun for my 2017 camaro v-6 1le. Love the products but after a few washes the gun squirts out from the top to the point that is unusable. Also after reviewing some posts I learned the it come with 3 different colored nozzles which I never received. All I received is the black one. Could someone respond, I would like to use my foam gun but the spray coming from the top makes it unbearable.

thanks

4 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, Bnpain said:

Last Summer I purchased some Adams products and the standard foam gun for my 2017 camaro v-6 1le. Love the products but after a few washes the gun squirts out from the top to the point that is unusable. Also after reviewing some posts I learned the it come with 3 different colored nozzles which I never received. All I received is the black one. Could someone respond, I would like to use my foam gun but the spray coming from the top makes it unbearable.

thanks

First, welcome. Sorry to hear this, and that it's your first post on here, but really this isn't the best format to get a response from their customer service. Recommend you call and/or email them directly, 866-965-0400, or orders@adamspolishes.com. Note it might take a bit for a reply... they're pretty short staffed right now...but keep trying.

Thank you Falcaineer,  yes I am new to the forum so please excuse my post. I did not mean to offend anyone or besmirch Adams reputation. I was just hoping for some help. As I stated I purchased the standard foam gun last Summer. I thought I might have lost an o ring or something while cleaning the gun before storing it away. I love Adams products and the results I’ve gotten. I have purchased the matte detailed, exterior and interior detailed, deep wheelcleener and buttery wax, all through Amazon. I was impressed how shortly after ordering received emails from Adams reps. thanking me for my purchases,  if my order was received and if they could be of assistance. Again I meant no rant and will follow your advice and call customer service but I felt too much time had lapsed and thought someone on the forum might shed some light why it was squirting from the top.

Thanks again.

1 hour ago, Bnpain said:

Thank you Falcaineer,  yes I am new to the forum so please excuse my post. I did not mean to offend anyone or besmirch Adams reputation. I was just hoping for some help. As I stated I purchased the standard foam gun last Summer. I thought I might have lost an o ring or something while cleaning the gun before storing it away. I love Adams products and the results I’ve gotten. I have purchased the matte detailed, exterior and interior detailed, deep wheelcleener and buttery wax, all through Amazon. I was impressed how shortly after ordering received emails from Adams reps. thanking me for my purchases,  if my order was received and if they could be of assistance. Again I meant no rant and will follow your advice and call customer service but I felt too much time had lapsed and thought someone on the forum might shed some light why it was squirting from the top.

Thanks again.

No offense taken. Simply didn't want your post to get lost and then have you get even more frustrated. I hope it gets resolved quickly. I assure you if anything can be done, they'll do it.

Hi Robert, 

It was great emailing back and forth with you yesterday and today, and I'm glad that we were able to get things handled for you.

Let us know if you need anything else, and as a reminder to everyone, the fastest response for customer service related issues is to contact us by phone at 866-965-0400 or emailing " orders at adamspolishes dot com", since we may not always see every thread or issue posted here on the forum :)