Customer Service 866.965.0400

Keep warm, Midwest

falcaineer

5 hours ago, Bscott94 said:

I have two disgusting cars. I can't wait for a few days for 40-50 degree weather so I can clean them up. 

This weekend is supposed to be 40-50 degree weather.  Problem is it’ll melt the snow and make more of a mess. 

5 hours ago, Bscott94 said:

I have two disgusting cars. I can't wait for a few days for 40-50 degree weather so I can clean them up. 

+1 I don’t think my car has been washed since before Thanksgiving. I’m about to lose membership here.

We are -13 with -33 wind chill, and it’s cold AF to me.  So I can’t even imagine colder, @Mbrazelton :o!

Brrrrrr....

Edited by 8675309'SS

Thanks Chris!  Not as bad as many places here in Cincinnati but as a heavy truck tech I spent a lot of time outside today in the 0 degree before wind chill weather getting trucks running. Not my idea of a good time. My only solace is we have a drain inside the building so I try to wash my truck at least every couple weeks.

I snapped the pic as I exited my SS at the office this morning.  Forecast for tonight is -31*F with 2-4” of snow Thursday afternoon.  Fortunately Saturday is to be in the 40s with rain and even warmer on Sunday. Both the SS and the wife’s Beast will be clean this weekend.

225353ED-BDAF-4464-A27E-0ABDCCA60B8F.jpeg

04E72AF4-B34E-42F3-961B-7CE9B9B6E493.png

Minus 7 here in PA right now. My white Cadillac is black. But Monday it's supposed to be 53 with showers late in the day. Maybe she'll get a bath then.  Stay warm everyone. Find someone or something to snuggle up with. 

10 hours ago, 8675309'SS said:

+1 I don’t think my car has been washed since before Thanksgiving. I’m about to lose membership here.

We are -13 with -33 wind chill, and it’s cold AF to me.  So I can’t even imagine colder, @Mbrazelton :o!

Brrrrrr....

I washed one car on January 2 but then we drove 1,100 miles from Ft Myers. I want to go back. I could wash every morning if wanted to! The other car hasn't been washed since around Thanksgiving I'd say. It was fine until I drove on the interstate after a slushy snow and got those nasty racing stripes all over the front end.