Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fender Liner Brush for Lowered Cars

I have seen posts about it. Most of the time the answer for me has been to go with the wheel woolie in those cases. There is a smaller brush sold over in the UK I think might work well, but unsure if it’s sold anywhere in the US. It’s called Vikan. See attached pic. Maybe Adams could carry this or as you mentioned come out with one.

796B2D71-CCC2-40A6-AA87-E6D284443ABE.png

Edited by Junior

Hi Jordan,

I can certainly pass this one along to Product Development as a suggestion!

Some of our Barrett-Jackson Detailing Team have modified our Fender Brushes in pretty clever ways to help make detailing faster at events. Some of them they cut the long handle off with a saw to get into tight undercarriage spots, and trimmed the bristles shorter with some scissors - just takes a little time and patience :)

7 minutes ago, Dan@Adams said:

Hi Jordan,

I can certainly pass this one along to Product Development as a suggestion!

Some of our Barrett-Jackson Detailing Team have modified our Fender Brushes in pretty clever ways to help make detailing faster at events. Some of them they cut the long handle off with a saw to get into tight undercarriage spots, and trimmed the bristles shorter with some scissors - just takes a little time and patience :)

Oops just read your post about the length of the fender brush after posting my thoughts.  I guess I wasn't the only one.  Guess I will be getting the saw out, and drill, because then I will have to drill a new hole to hang it on my detail cart.

One other option if you don't want to cut it up would be the Tire Brush - much shorter handle, shorter bristles, and still great scrubbing power for fender wells, just make sure to keep it away from delicate paint surfaces:

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/brushes/adam-s-deep-clean-tire-scrub-brush.html

Just now, Dan@Adams said:

One other option if you don't want to cut it up would be the Tire Brush - much shorter handle, shorter bristles, and still great scrubbing power for fender wells, just make sure to keep it away from delicate paint surfaces:

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/brushes/adam-s-deep-clean-tire-scrub-brush.html

That won't fit for me either Dan.   Just don't stop selling the Woolies!!

Thanks for the replies everyone. I have thought about modding my current brush but decided against that till i get either a second one or Adam's makes one specifically for narrow fender/wheel gaps. 

Toilet brush??? Never thought of that but will have to check it out. This could be a whole new world for me at Target 😀

3 hours ago, jstaples17 said:

Thanks for the replies everyone. I have thought about modding my current brush but decided against that till i get either a second one or Adam's makes one specifically for narrow fender/wheel gaps. 

Toilet brush??? Never thought of that but will have to check it out. This could be a whole new world for me at Target 😀

A toilet brush is probably your best bet honestly. 

For my super low profile wheel arches I use an EZ detail brush. Long, soft nylon bristles reach the plastic. The wand is also able to bend so it helps me a lot. I use the ez detail jr for door jambs and such too...

Years ago, I found a toilet brush that wasn't really a brush, but hard plastic with a flat circle on top that had a removable microfiber cover.  Didn't use it for cleaning, but it was perfect for spreading undercarriage spray evenly.  Then when it was dirty, I just washed it out and put it back on.  Handle was long and super thin and flat.  

On 2/3/2019 at 8:19 AM, GXPaycheck said:

NEW PRODUCT ALERT!!!

Adam’s Toilet Brush, you can even use it on the toilet 🤙

I think someone on the forum used their 12mm to polish their bowl... This is a logical product line extension.... :)